• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

Feorax

I'm hoping we can bring Diego Costa to Arsenal as well.

Diego Costa?

Didn't he only just sign a new contract?

His release clause in his previous one (that we met in the summer) was about £25 - £30 million, so expect Ozil levels of money being required.

Quiche, how are you budget wise for game tickets? I personally can't afford to pay much more than 50 or 60 euros for my ticket. Normally that should get us tickets at the long end in the upper half of the stadium.

I must say, last time with Ajax - Celtic I was almost up the roof and this was my view.

I'm not bothered where we sit. I can paypal any money you would need on the 17th. I should have a lot of money cause I will book the hotels and flights on the 31st which seem cheap as fuck.

I actually sat at that kind of view for the last 2 CL games at Chelsea and I quite like it!

Totti has nearly got his pants off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 weeks of pure footballing misery for me will soon come to an end.
Although Arsenal have been keeping me somewhat happy :D

Arnie

Not going. The trains are all fucked that day so I can't be assed to try and find a alternative way there.

I feel you. I've stopped going to a good Liverpool pub in Southwark recently because the Northern Line's been FUBAR'D.

So much easier to sit in my undies watching on an iPad.

Arsenal fans need a pinch of realism regarding Costa. In the summer he was there for the taking, we made our move and you should've, too. Now he's loving life at Athletico, registered as a Spanish international (like he's going to leave La Liga after doing that) and signed a substantial new contract.

Realistically Benzema's your best option, but I don't believe he's much better than Giroud. In fact I prefer the latter.

Linius

I'm not bothered where we sit. I can paypal any money you would need on the 17th. I should have a lot of money cause I will book the hotels and flights on the 31st which seem cheap as fuck.

I actually sat at that kind of view for the last 2 CL games at Chelsea and I quite like it!

Oh I have a savings account with a shitload of money I use for these things when I pay up front for people. So that won't be much of a hassle for me. I just have an agreement with my parents that I won't empty that account for fun things for me, it's for later when I leave the house :p

Anyways, I hope Ajax will update soon with info on the tickets. Normally I should know what everything will cost a few days before the actual sale. So I can contact you then with what's up.

Oh I have a savings account with a shitload of money I use for these things when I pay up front for people. So that won't be much of a hassle for me. I just have an agreement with my parents that I won't empty that account for fun things for me, it's for later when I leave the house :p

Anyways, I hope Ajax will update soon with info on the tickets. Normally I should know what everything will cost a few days before the actual sale. So I can contact you then with what's up.

Awesome, hopefully Wilbur will realise he should ditch his friends by then :p

ibf5mR8xvzxCdY.gif

Linius

I was looking to fly straight home afterwards but I realised it was a late game and it was so cheap for a hotel it doesn't really matter :lol

What location for hotels did you find? I can look up some reviews in Dutch for you, because in some hotels you really don't want to be.

Some guy from Amsterdam wrote a book about the hotels. He slept in a different hotel each day for one year long :p

Baki

I feel you. I've stopped going to a good Liverpool pub in Southwark recently because the Northern Line's been FUBAR'D.

So much easier to sit in my undies watching on an iPad.

Arsenal fans need a pinch of realism regarding Costa. In the summer he was there for the taking, we made our move and you should've, too. Now he's loving life at Athletico, registered as a Spanish international (like he's going to leave La Liga after doing that) and signed a substantial new contract.

Realistically Benzema's your best option, but I don't believe he's much better than Giroud. In fact I prefer the latter.

Costa or Suarez. These were the type of strikers that I would want at Arsenal.

Jack cw

Yo :/ Especially Reus is a disappointment. I thought he would be capable of more.
To be fair he was injured the last couple of days but he is still in bad shape right now. I guess the absence of his little buddy Götze might affect him more than he and many Dortmund supporters thought.

What location for hotels did you find? I can look up some reviews in Dutch for you, because in some hotels you really don't want to be.

Some guy from Amsterdam wrote a book about the hotels. He slept in a different hotel each day for one year long :p

http://bit.ly/1f9jxF0

It seems like the room I had in Copenhagen which was like a box but I literally went to the game then came back and crashed to sleep and went straight to the airport in the morning.

It was totally fine for me :lol

LTWheels

Reading the Times's match report of yesterday's game. They think that Allen was absolutely terrible and shouldn't have been on the pitch. Funny how the paper has such a diverse opinion from us lot watching game, raving about his performance.

Linius

http://bit.ly/1f9jxF0

It seems like the room I had in Copenhagen which was like a box but I literally went to the game then came back and crashed to sleep and went straight to the airport in the morning.

It was totally fine for me :lol

Oh yeah, Meininger is just fine. It's just that some of the small hotels in city centre are just dirty, you don't even want to be there for one night :p

Blablurn

To be fair he was injured the last couple of days but he is still in bad shape right now. I guess the absence of his little buddy Götze might affect him more than he and many Dortmund supporters thought.

but but didnt help micky to forget about götze lol

Bacon you should come along too! That would be fun! I will come see Feyenoord around February/March!

Oh yeah, Meininger is just fine. It's just that some of the small hotels in city centre are just dirty, you don't even want to be there for one night :p

Awesome. Seems like this will be simple to arrange then :D

We need to win today, anything less would be a big setback.

I want the title and that 15 point gap.

Yeah, Man City is going to be tough next weekend. A 7 point gap going into it will be an incredible confidence boost for the team. Will allow them to play relaxed and comfortable football.

Top Bottom