• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

Quiche, my Paypal account has been completely deactivated, just tried logging in and nothing.

Think what I'm going to do is just wait for the next crazy deal over Christmas and bite at it when I see it. I'm going home for Christmas from a week on Thursday so my playtime will be limited then anyway.

Gives me a bit of time to complete shitty Killzone, too.

Alrighty.

Arnie

It really is a bit poo. Multiplayer is okay, but I think I'm on the last chapter of the campaign now and don't really give a shit.

My god the fucking lighting is spectacular though.

I'm on Chapter 8, going to start it in 15 minutes. It's just a fairly turgid campaign. I think the multiplayer is wank, but I've been playing Battlefield so my standards are very high.

WJD

I'm on Chapter 8, going to start it in 15 minutes. It's just a fairly turgid campaign. I think the multiplayer is wank, but I've been playing Battlefield so my standards are very high.

Not getting BF4 until christmas time so it's all I've got at the moment. Had the most fun in KZ playing as a support class and just shotgunning fools, and I use the word "fun" relatively.

Arnie

Not getting BF4 until christmas time so it's all I've got at the moment. Had the most fun in KZ playing as a support class and just shotgunning fools, and I use the word "fun" relatively.

Oh man.

The leap you'll have going from that to Battlefield is LSD-esque.

tri_willy

Gervinho is so shit at pulling the trigger

obligatory

ibvTnSfaRRjAFD.gif

Yes. If not I shall go see Ajax or Feyenoord as they are easy to get to. I get cheap flights so one of the things I want to do is fly around each country and see at least one football game. So far I have done England and Denmark :p

Alright. Well, Arnhem is pretty much in the middle of nowhere considering you'll most likely fly to either Amsterdam or Rotterdam.

Feyenoord hosts Vitesse the 31st of January. I think that'd be the best fit for you.

Feorax

bit indifferent over moura... i would prob want to prioritise signing cabaye first, if possible

I'd be stunned if we get either.

That being said, if we're still in or around the top 4 come January, which seems likely, then we have a good chance of making some strong additions to the squad. Really important window for us this.

Alright. Well, Arnhem is pretty much in the middle of nowhere considering you'll most likely fly to either Amsterdam or Rotterdam.

Feyenoord hosts Vitesse the 31st of January. I think that'd be the best fit for you.

How hard would it be to get tickets and would I get stabbed? :p

I was going to grab tickets from - http://www.viagogo.nl/feyenoord - but are they resold by the club? They say pickup and I would be frightened to pick up tickets from a random dude in a foreign country.

Arnie

Rory Smith from The Times is going to be on Match of the Day Extra on BBC1 in a minute. Usually speaks sense, want to see how he picks apart Moyes.

Linius

Yes. If not I shall go see Ajax or Feyenoord as they are easy to get to. I get cheap flights so one of the things I want to do is fly around each country and see at least one football game. So far I have done England and Denmark :p

Dude, don't go to Vitesse. I don't think any Dutch club is more fake than Vitesse. But since you're a Chelsea fan I guess I can understand why you want to see them. You need to check up on the Chelsea boys :p

Slizz

Rory Smith from The Times is going to be on Match of the Day Extra on BBC1 in a minute. Usually speaks sense, want to see how he picks apart Moyes.

"Gifted a shit midfield to work with and unable to make in-game tactical decisions"

Done.

Plus the crow at Vitesse games is usually pretty fucking boring. De Kuip or The Arena have a lot more atmosphere and like you said, the cities as a whole are a lot more fun. (I personally like Amsterdam over Rotterdam, but that's just me).

Dude, don't go to Vitesse. I don't think any Dutch club is more fake than Vitesse. But since you're a Chelsea fan I guess I can understand why you want to see them. You need to check up on the Chelsea boys :p

It just seems to make sense to go see someone with at least a tiny connection :p If I go to Ajax or Feyenoord I expect to go with you or Bacon :p

I've never bought tickets from viagogo so I've got no idea.

Ah, cheers. I hope it would be ok.

Wilbur

Banned
Good first half that, both teams are just really nice to watch on the ball. It's a shame Italy only have 3 CL spots and that Napoli will be taking one of them :lol, because I'd love to see both these teams in the CL.

BF4 has destroyed any will for me to even put KZ:SF in the console. The Conquest-crashing bug is a bit of a game-destroyer though, they need to patch that. Getting bored of Rush, with its spawn-rape and lack of teamwork

Zabojnik

Gervinho is so shit at pulling the trigger

Such a hot / cold player.

Cuadrado's hair FFS

That's why he needs to sign for us. The hair would be the first thing to go. Then, greatness.

Good first half that, both teams are just really nice to watch on the ball. It's a shame Italy only have 3 CL spots and that Napoli will be taking one of them :lol, because I'd love to see both these teams in the CL.

Let's hope not.

Not sure when you want to come over, but just as Bacon said I would be game. And I would pay my own game ticket of course :p

It's also easier for me to arrange ticks since I have clubcard.

I want to get a TV around Christmas so it might have to be January but if you seriously want to go to the PSV game I could get a ticket on the 17th December.

Zabojnik

Rafa cares about Europe. It is better to have Napoli competing and trying to get the co-efficiency up.

Italian teams need to start taking Europe seriously.

Well, at least we won't be seeing fucking Udinese in CL/EL anytime soon. Udinese, ruining Italy's rating since forever.

Porca Valero, Rossi and Cuadrado need to show up in the second half.

Top Bottom