• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

Jack cw

too early to judge him. it's his his first season at dortmund and bundesliga.
this summer will be very interesting for dortmund. not only do they have to invest in some new backup players for the squad they have to replace lewa with a capable striker.
not an easy task
True but we are half way into the season and his performances were either hit or miss. He is incredibly talented but those unnecessary dribblings and easy steals lately were not what I was expecting of him. I guess that Klopps pressing and counter attacking plan isn't made for those kind of players anymore. He needs to develop a system for the squad not a squad for the system.

spidye

True but we are half way into the season and his performances were either hit or miss. He is incredibly talented but those unnecessary dribblings and easy steals lately were not what I was expecting of him. I guess that Klopps pressing and counter attacking plan isn't made for those kind of players anymore. He needs to develop a system for the squad not a squad for the system.
I guess he lacks a plan B. Everytime he tried a new formation or tactic he failed. They look alot like we did in 10/11.

Hixx

How the fuck did Sandro get away with playing basketball yesterday

honestly what the fuck

John Terry fucking wrestling on Wednesday and now Sandro basketballing in the box on saturday

Fuck this league

Fuck London clubs

Fuck you all

fuck

VIVA LA CHAMPIONSHIP

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Right, but they only own half of Cuadrado. We should put pressure on Udinese. They fucking owe us for Isla.

They fucking owe us for many terrible deals really

I'm sure Viola are prepared to outbid us in the blind auction though.

Blablurn

Ba98xFpCUAATTxt.png:large

Kikarian

Moyes should have kept Meulensteen and the rest of the back room staff. It was too much of change to the club.

Our backroom staff was decent tbh, now it's full of these plebs
6LRIHG4.jpg

Moyes should have kept Meulensteen and the rest of the back room staff. It was too much of change to the club.

Our backroom staff was decent tbh, now it's full of these plebs
6LRIHG4.jpg

It's by far the worst thing he's done at the club. The people he's brought in are devoid of talent or experience at coaching at this level.

Linius

No fucking way, the cunt that punched two of our players last week scored today. He's so lucky, they wanted to suspend him four games but he appealed so now he can play because they need to go over his case again and present him a new offer.

3Sixty

Some Pompey player bumped into Adam Lallana in a bar last night, got a picture with him and up it on instagram/twitter.

Pompey fans going ape shit lol

Good fucking news, Bender and Sahin's injuries aren't as bad as feared. Bender will definately miss the match on Wednesday but could be back in a week or two. There's even a chance Sahin might play against Marseille :D

Randdalf

Some Pompey player bumped into Adam Lallana in a bar last night, got a picture with him and up it on instagram/twitter.

Pompey fans going ape shit lol

Ahahaha. Likely to be the closest we'll bump into each other for years considering our current form :/

To be fair he was injured the last couple of days but he is still in bad shape right now. I guess the absence of his little buddy Götze might affect him more than he and many Dortmund supporters thought.

If he continues to play like shit for the rest of the season I doubt he'll get anywhere. Draxler and Reus are playing shitty for months now.

They were to blinded by this idea to keep up with Bayern that they forgot to invest in the squad. This obsession brought them into this situation. Of course, those injuries of key players are sad but in the end you need competent back ups and at least a plan b to win against strong defending teams.
oh my

Do you work for Sport1? Haven't heard so much shit since I've watched Doppelpass after a BVB loss.

Top Bottom