• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

Linius

Anita has been awesome this season.

I just saw he saved your asses with his hand :lol

I hope he gets more time, I was always happy for him to transfer to a club like Newcastle because I though he would play 90 minutes each week. He's not good enough for the 'real' top, but Newcastle should be perfect for him.

Oh and a lines woman I just saw, is that something new?

3Sixty

robbie williams used to be a great solo artist.

seriously.

Swing+When+Youre+Winning++HQ+PN.png

GOAT

GorillaJu

Wish we had signed Gareth Barry this year. He'd be such a great rotation option, probably better than Lucas in that position honestly.

spidye

WHAT THE FUCK???

FIFA 14 on ps4 has less content than fifa on last gen consoles?

FUCK YOU EA, PIECE OF SHIT company.

never again

/rant

So that's DICE and EA added to the list of games copanies who are little more than thieves

Bethesda
DICE
EA

Who will be next?

bioware, and every other piece of shit ea partner

WHAT THE FUCK???

never again

/rant

What is missing? Struggling to get a proper answer :(

And releasing a shit game doesn;t get you on the list. Knowingly releasing a broken game that you're incapable of fixing does :p

spidye

2 vs 2 online and tournament

ME2 is one of the gotg

Dragon Age 2 isn't even that bad until the end. Which legit made me angry. So bad.

sorry what?

the ridiculous story, ludicrous probing mechanic and worse main characters than me1 made me detest the franchise
oh and getting paragon points for advertising a virtual product in the game

WHAT THE FUCK???

never again

/rant

Like anyone and their mother said it would even before EA said so, how is this a surprise to anyone who has been playing PES or Fifa for more than one generation.

And releasing a shit game doesn;t get you on the list. Knowingly releasing a broken game that you're incapable of fixing does :p

"The downside of the next gen versions is that several game modes have been completely removed. There’s no Be a Pro mode, no tournaments, no FIFA Interactive World Cup, head-to-head, or Creation Centre. You do still get the career mode, new co-op seasons (and old non-co-op version), pro clubs, and skill games, but many fans will be rightly upset at the loss of any content."

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Dragon Age 2 isn't even that bad until the end. Which legit made me angry. So bad.

The whole game is literally two dungeons. And one of them isn't even a dungeon, just a large fucking room. Borderline offensive recycling really.

Hixx

sorry what?

the ridiculous story, ludicrous probing mechanic and worse main characters than me1 made me detest the franchise

2 v 2 is online

sorry what?

Opinions innit. Apart from the main story ME2 is just vastly better than the first game.

Like anyone and their mother said it would even before EA said so, how is this a surprise to anyone who has been playing PES or Fifa for more than one generation.

"The downside of the next gen versions is that several game modes have been completely removed. There’s no Be a Pro mode, no tournaments, no FIFA Interactive World Cup, head-to-head, or Creation Centre. You do still get the career mode, new co-op seasons (and old non-co-op version), pro clubs, and skill games, but many fans will be rightly upset at the loss of any content."

I thought Be A Pro was one of the main features of FIFA? Was it linked with the Creation Centre? pls tell me Head-To-Head isn't 2-player local co-op. Ludicrous if that's missing

spidye

I didn't read any reviews and I'm totally out of the gaming loop. I don't get the downgrade. because the ps3/xbox has still these modes.
I know it's EA but that's just too ridiculous

Wilbur

Banned
DA:O had a fucking crap combat system and atrocious gameplay and I got lost in that shit forest in the start

ME2 was good

Everton are gonna win

Arnie is jokes

Top Bottom