• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

Hixx

FA Cup draw is starting now, who gives a shit about Arsenal/Everton

edit: OMG LOOOOOOOL THEYRE SHOWING THE REHEARSALS

spidye

2 v 2 is online
Opinions innit. Apart from the main story ME2 is just vastly better than the first game.

of course opinions. wasn't an attack at you obviously, sorry if my post came off as hostile.
I couldn't disagree more.
ME1 was a great action-RPG. I loved the rpg elements from the first game but the second game felt just like a shooter with some pseudo-rpg elements.

and the ending of ME1 is vastly superior to ME2.
especially the credits song. awesome moment.

@Villa fans, complete hypothetical here

Would you rather sell Benteke for £25m in January, or £17m in the summer?

He's been unimpressive to say the least this season from what I can tell

LTWheels

of course opinions. wasn't an attack at you obviously, sorry if my post came off as hostile.
I couldn't disagree more.
ME1 was a great action-RPG. I loved the rpg elements from the first game but the second game felt just like a shooter with some pseudo-rpg elements.

and the ending of ME1 is vastly superior to ME2.
especially the credits song. awesome moment.

I still think that ME1 is the best of the three.

This Everton attack is pushing it real good

iEkTpDq0uy4sf.gif

L1NETT

I still think that ME1 is the best of the three.

Each ME does summat better than the other. ME1 has the best atmosphere and sense of a wider universe but ME2 is the better overall game, with WAY better characters, even if does feel a bit corridor centric at times.

ME3 does do some good things (Genophage arc and Geth/Quarian conflict) but does so much more wrong. The ending is not the worst thing about ME3.

Each ME does summat better than the other. ME1 has the best atmosphere and sense of a wider universe but ME2 is the better overall game, with WAY better characters, even if does feel a bit corridor centric at times.

ME3 does do some good things (Genophage arc and Geth/Quarian conflict) but does so much more wrong. The ending is not the worst thing about ME3.

I wish they'd found a way to organically have you pick up the crew members in ME2, rather than spending the entire game knowing that you're just picking them up for a big final mission

Top Bottom