• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

Wilbur

Banned
The spurs ones from the spurs forum, the post with the bird comes from footballthread.com and the rest of mine I made myself... RIGHT NOW. Out of my ass too.
gzdtIVu.png

i hope they all post here again one day

we proved with budo, evilore please understand and mumei's relationship with andres AND the great cunt war that censorship is over if you want it censorship is over now and so happy christmas

COME BACK HADAREUD

please

Wilbur

Banned
Reading a novel about a Russian layabout who figures out how to time-travel by drinking himself into a stupor, pretends to be a policeman, seduces a married redhead who sells fish at the market, and gets himself stabbed.

It sounds very much like one of you lot.

It's either me, Carbo or 3Sixty

we proved with budo, evilore please understand and mumei's relationship with andres AND the great cunt war that censorship is over if you want it censorship is over now and so happy christmas

COME BACK HADAREUD

please

But superblah got banned.
qCJl17s.png

and I don't think most of them would like to get back here lol

Wes

venison crêpe

COME BACK HADAREUD

please

I miss all those guys over there, I wish they would comment in here more. Footballthread.com was a fantastic home, despite it's short lived life. Kind of like halls at uni.

On a same note, I truly miss Cornballer talking in these threads. And I always wonder how Mama Smurf is coping with Blackburn these days.

A massive fight broke out in the stands during a game in Brazil. There was even a helicopter landing on the pitch. Not bad, considering there's only 6 months left for the World Cup.

Yen

Reading a novel about a Russian layabout who figures out how to time-travel by drinking himself into a stupor, pretends to be a policeman, seduces a married redhead who sells fish at the market, and gets himself stabbed.

It sounds very much like one of you lot.
Dostoyevesky really lost it towards the end, didn't he?

Woodenlung, Re your Elizabeth comment from the other day. I showed her that picture of you covering yourself up with that book. She seemed to enjoy it.

Even if she still thinks you're called Woodworm

rodvik

I miss all those guys over there, I wish they would comment in here more. Footballthread.com was a fantastic home, despite it's short lived life. Kind of like halls at uni.

On a same note, I truly miss Cornballer talking in these threads. And I always wonder how Mama Smurf is coping with Blackburn these days.

Speaking of Rovers where is Jeff these days?

bud

'ixx you utter fucking cunt
ibxich6LIjue00.png

i politely asked you to include some of the emoticons on the first page in the op but you didn't
iBKjbtCGofnFt.png

wooden tells you to do it and you immediately do it
nt5j5sS.png

i hope... you get... hit... by a truck...
3MAlw0e.png

fry do it, i'm going to bed

'ixx you utter fucking cunt
ibxich6LIjue00.png

i politely asked you to include some of the emoticons on the first page in the op but you didn't
iBKjbtCGofnFt.png

wooden tells you to do it and you immediately do it
nt5j5sS.png

i hope... you get... hit... by a truck...
3MAlw0e.png

we got a problem

k10fDvE.png

L1NETT

Arnie I open a KZ thread and see you in there. Tut tut, we know arguing with some of those planks is a lost cause :)

---

Emotes wise, if someone far more talented than me I have a Bradford contribution.

NahkiWellsBradfordAstonVillaShayGiven_2883372.jpg

Fry

Wilbs, I'll make that icon if you sell the idea to the people in the thread to use the icons as their avatars.

then I'll gently make love to you

Top Bottom