• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

Randdalf

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMc4IOciSc0

Bd51GkN.png

lol @ that disclaimer at the start

That's US copyright law, the guy making the videos is in the UK and the UK's equivalent of fair use - called fair dealing - is far more restrictive, meant primarily for educational and research uses.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Is there some kind of pay wall in fifa ultimate team? I can't get past lowly 4th division and I think it's because I only sacrificed 4 bucks to the Fifa God's.

If you would like to play hit me up, Colombia is going to let us down (maybe) but things are good atm

This new gaf looks dope

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Forget about Herrera, United need competent wingers if they want to clank it up again.

That "big bad" Chelsea story is Mourinho saying he wants to get rid of all the strikers and bring in all the strikers?

Fuck me. What a nasty story, how will Chelsea fans sleep tonight?
I KNEW IT

Salazar

Forget about Herrera, United need competent wingers if they want to clank it up again.

I have forgotten about him. Bilbao will make it absurdly laborious and embarrassing in addition to demanding an inflated fee.

Barkley and Willy Carvalho and a fucking mean winger. Lose Anderson. Lose Young. Keep Cleverley only until a foetus barges him out of the squad.

Blablurn

Lame, if you want to do something you just go ahead and do it. Don't let life hold you back in accomplishing your dreams.

I do. Definitely.

Me too :/ I think it got a little bit too much since the summer. No classes anymore. And I'm slacking with my bachelor paper. Instead too much internet. Time to step up my game ... with January 1st

GorillaJu

Me too :/ I think it got a little bit too much since the summer. No classes anymore. And I'm slacking with my bachelor paper. Instead too much internet. Time to step up my game ... with January 1st

I spend way too much time online, reading football news, checking Gaf, playing Dota, etc.

I've been sitting in Starbucks for an hour trying to study Japanese but I keep picking up the phone and distracting myself.

Blablurn

I spend way too much time online, reading football news, checking Gaf, playing Dota, etc.

I've been sitting in Starbucks for an hour trying to study Japanese but I keep picking up the phone and distracting myself.

Yeah, I know this. I think this is the moment where it gets too much. In the evening, when I turn off my computer and go to bed... I just take my tablet and browse some more :\

Linius

Since a while I leave my phone/tablet downstairs when going to bed. So I'm completely cut off the internet when I go to bed and that works much better. When I used my phone as wake up alarm I always reached out for it while being in bed to check Twitter or other useless stuff. It's so pointless.

Labadal

Lame, if you want to do something you just go ahead and do it. Don't let life hold you back in accomplishing your dreams.

I do. Definitely.

I cut off part of my thumb instead. That's way cooler! And the pain gave me an incredible adrenaline rush. Hmmm, maybe I should try that wall... Brb.

Salazar

What if they throw out the last few good ones?

Young, Ando, Clev, Valencia, Welbeck, Evra are in my firing line. I would have sold Nani rather than retained him.

Rio, Vidic, and Giggs: step away from the top level career, pls.

Absurd to imagine that there's any major shifting or cutting in store in January, but hey. The Manchester Evening News is not a markedly worse scrap of inane jabber than the rest of them.

Linius

Looking at the post count on the three places I post on indicates that, yes, I do spend an unhealthy amount on the net. I blame my phone.

I have over 42K posts on a Dutch forum. 15K here. And then another 5K spread out over forums I don't post much at. It's worrying :p

Top Bottom