• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

Salazar

Imagine what you could have done if you'd spent the Fellaini money on a competent midfielder.

PDdCBwZ.jpg

Salazar

The BBC received about 850 complaints about the extent of its Mandela coverage, including its decision on Thursday evening to interrupt a repeat of sitcom Mrs Brown's Boys on BBC1 to bring viewers news of his death.

ePxGgZ6.gif

Jack cw

grosskreutz is so freaking annoying

Not as much as Klopp lately. Where Kevin admits that better teams won against them and shows some class, his coach is looking for excuses and offends them... Its funny to see how Klopp is pissed that he was outcoached by Pep and Hyppia.

Clegg

Why you went for Fellaini and not Cabaye... mind-boggling.
It's simple.

Moyes wanted Baines as well as Fellaini and thought he could get both. He knows him very well from his time as Everton manager and contact had been made weeks ago with a view to the transfer.

There wasn't time to go after anyone else.

Linius

Scored the winning goal last night during the weekly five a side match. A lovely one too, keeper had his legs wide open and I basically shot right there while falling down. I'm actually better than Matri.

--

Probable formation for the Ajax match:

Zapata going on the bench after that dreadful game on Saturday, hopefully Bonera can keep up like he did with Celtic. Oh and Muntari is back from his injury after a few weeks, and of course Poli will be on the bench, because everybody knows that Muntari is way better than Poli, right? Fucking Allegri.
Birsa is also in doubt, El Shaa will probably play near Kakà from the start.

I'm hyped but I'm also starting to feel less confident after the Livorno performance. Not that I was certain to see us winning before, of course.

Can't wait. Fucking nervous for that game, we're so close again. Really wish we bagged three points at home, then a draw would have been enough.

Scored the winning goal last night during the weekly five a side match. A lovely one too, keeper had his legs wide open and I basically shot right there while falling down. I'm actually better than Matri.

--

Probable formation for the Ajax match:

Zapata going on the bench after that dreadful game on Saturday, hopefully Bonera can keep up like he did with Celtic. Oh and Muntari is back from his injury after a few weeks, and of course Poli will be on the bench, because everybody knows that Muntari is way better than Poli, right? Fucking Allegri.
Birsa is also in doubt, El Shaa will probably play near Kakà from the start.

I'm hyped but I'm also starting to feel less confident after the Livorno performance. Not that I was certain to see us winning before, of course.

Fuck Allegri, and his weird fetish for Muntari and Birsa. Fucking cunt.

Not worried about Bonera, he has been solid and he can't be worse than our Colombian Shoe.

GorillaJu

3DS owners - who has a 3ds and who has an LL?

I am thinking of buying one to play Bravely Default. Not sure if I should get a small 3DS or if there's any significant reason to get the LL.

This is the Glazer's fault.

United have spent £680m in servicing their debt and there's still £300m outstanding.

Imagine what we could've done if even half of that £680m went to signing new players.

The world is so fucked up. Buy a club, then put all the money you wasted on the club as club debt. Holy fuck.

sohois

I am thinking of buying one to play Bravely Default. Not sure if I should get a small 3DS or if there's any significant reason to get the LL.

The LL is the Japanese XL, right? I have one. It seems grand, though I've not compared it to the original. I will say its not been too heavy or uncomfortable for me, even over long periods of play. So go for the bigger one.

Clegg

I agree with Salva about comfort issues with the og 3dd. If you cab get an XL then go for it

Who owned United before the Glazers? I blame them mostly, there's no way they didn't know the debt the club would be laboured with after the sale, it'd be as easy as just asking where they got the money from.

Top Bottom