• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

oh my god there's a vertical panning clip of my erection in whatsapp

n o

The slow crawl from root to tip is cool, it's incredible moist though, like what did you stick it into before the video? Looks like those unreal engine games where they just put shiny reflections on everything.

All these gifs are giving me the impression that we'd make pretty fine film directors, given the right budget.

Would end up like spring breakers but with league 2 football matches instead of the spring break and dicks instead of the tits. There might be a market for it.

Wilbur

Banned
The slow crawl from root to tip is cool, it's incredible moist though, like what did you stick it into before the video? Looks like those unreal engine games where they just put shiny reflections on everything.

i cant remember, hope it wasn't something gross like pate

All these gifs are giving me the impression that we'd make pretty fine film directors, given the right budget.

I am the Malick of Phallic

spidye

WHAT THE FUCK GUYS

STOP KILLING FOOTBALL

let me post some football related news so this thread can get normal again

Thiago Alcantara said:
In a recent interview, Thiago, despite being injured for the majority of the season, feels that signing was the best decision and is willing to play in any position manager, Pep Guardiola wants to put him.

“I am glad to be back. I am looking forward to the game. I am trying to improve still, but I am close to 100%. I want to play; I do not care which position. The most important thing to me is to play in the starting XI. I’ll play anywhere but goalkeeper for Bayern. It was the best decision of my live to come here to Munich. I am very happy here. Everybody knows the big history of the club.”
http://www.insidespanishfootball.co...-for-bayern-was-the-best-decision-of-my-life/

DAAAAYYYUUMMMM

iyOdjBGb8yU9o.gif

dc89

Guys. What the fuck.

Edit: oh shit. Oh shit. We're fucked. It was nice knowing you guys, keep in touch on twitter.

Carbonox

if my balls touched your balls wilbury, it would be like the finger glowing scene in ET between him and eliott cumming everywhere

Wilbur

Banned
I'll tell you what the good thing about forums is that you aren't forced to post or read. You can always skim the stuff you don't like. I do that when people talk about games here and you won't see me moaning unless its tongue in cheek.

Kipless went too far. Came after almost an entire weekend of constant football chat. Come back when we talk about football again, OR post something about football and I'm pretty sure we'll talk about it.

Really tired of what? Having to read it? Lmao come off it.

Hixx

can you's pack it the fuck in, man

its not even funny

take your hairless bollocks and all that shit back to your phones where you can compare your dick sizes in private

Wilbur

Banned
I hope it doesn't get closed too boys, that's all on Sleepless. But "i hope you guys get banned, really tired"? Wesley. We've been talking about football all weekend. You've barely been here. Fair enough, real life is happening. But nothing's forcing anyone to read that shit :lol

man forum is serious business

Wes

venison crêpe
I thought we were team mates, wes.

We are.

What the guys do in the privacy of their depraved whatsapp group channels is their business, just don't clumsily thrust it on the rest of us like a virgin on prom night.

I wouldn't be surprised if some shit like this causes the thread to be removed again.

Mastadon

Banned
I hope it doesn't get closed too boys, that's all on Sleepless. But "i hope you guys get banned, really tired"? Wesley. We've been talking about football all weekend. You've barely been here. Fair enough, real life is happening. But nothing's forcing anyone to read that shit :lol

man forum is serious business

I hope you get banned too. That avatar is a fucking travesty.

Everyone take a deep breath.

Top Bottom