• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

Peco

the fuck happened

VBOLmEI.gif

hairy balls and beautiful nipples should be allowed in here

dc89

Sam Sodje paid me £70,000 to lock this thread

:loooooool bravo.

Guys, I can't take Kipless away for a bit to let it all blow over. Let's go on our WiiU's and converse over MiiVerse.

y u mad baby?
you just need to embrace our german overlords. Rummenigge only mistake was playing for Inter

I can't believe we invited Rummage to the Etihad for dinner with Soriano and an audience with fans. Customs dodging pleb.

GorillaJu

If Hendo is injured, it could be a blessing in disguise or it could be death. Spurs are one thing but we've got Chelsea coming up too never mind Manchester City

What about Omiee?

I'm sure the screenshots are already in Mumei's inbox

I'll pay him a couple of rupees and he'll shut up

Yeah cause they don't read through threads and see peoples reactions to what you posted and then look at what your post was before it was edited...

I was banned like half a day after calling Cambiasso a chemo headed cunt. :'[

Honestly, there was much worse posted before with a long page of reactions.

Like bud posting Giroud's bare bottom, or one of those weird celebrity gif nights.

Elchele

I'd rather see GIF's of unmentionables than read Rummage's lies.

I see it now

"Maybe because I played football at the highest level I believe we have to be a bit careful with football," he says. "This is why I support financial fair play. As well as competing, we hope Bayern Munich can be an example; keeping the sense of a club, having former players involved, this is the whole basis of what we are doing. In England, where a club can be owned by a sheikh, this is," he says, pausing, "a difference of philosophy."

:looooool

truth can hurt

dc89

I see it now

:looooool

truth can hurt

He's so salty. He just hates us and everything we do with a passion. I think we should invite him for the opening of the Etihad campus next summer and let him comment on philosophy there and then.

faridmon

Anime is shit

Not judging those who watch it though, you could be nice but

I tried to watch one of those shows you recommended and couldn't take it

which ones?

I don't think I have recommended any to you, which ones were they?

Also, some of them do take time to get interested, but when they do, they are amazing.

I am not accepting any accusation.

Where is Killer_7 and Regulus when you need them FFS?

Elchele

Champions League tomorrow, HNNNGGGG

He's so salty. He just hates us and everything we do with a passion. I think we should invite him for the opening of the Etihad campus next summer and let him comment on philosophy there and then.

you really don't get it, do you.

Arnie

omg hendo is hurt

gerrard is out until 2014

it's allen and lucas and luis alberto

that's going to face Spurs, City and Chelsea

Suso come home

for we are dying

If this thread is locked when Copenhagen wins agains Madrid I will have to make a new thread.

Ståle Solbakken | OT | Died for your sins

If I'm banned for even being part of this by the time, I will hunt down sleepless and feed him his own balls.

wedward

Remember when Man City fans complained that Arsenal were charging 60 pounds for tickets?

City are charging 58.50 for a ticket on Sunday.

Top Bottom