• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

ShogunX

I want to know the secret behind Michael Laudrup's hair. It's absolutely gorgeous.

I also want to know how Arsenal lost at Old Trafford.

Yes I work at Nandos. No I am a responsible young man at work.

I do a relatively high number of poos throughout the day, but I make sure to sanitise and wash my hands thoroughly.

So this isn't you?

boeuTmi.png

dissapoint

bud

oh, please. a woman (someone attractive and with a vagina between her legs) told me my armpits smell really nice and that she digs my perfume.

my deodorant roller makes my armpits smell so delicate.

Wilbur

Banned
oh, please. a woman (someone attractive and with a vagina between her legs) told me my armpits smell really nice and that she digs my perfume.

perfume

inZZsJszFtdEa.png

No I reckon you're just generally naked all the time and there's residue of semen on your shaft and you smell musky and you probably are a bit jaundiced

ShogunX

which part of the photo is the peins

Although that's not a Nandos baby. Looks like a Subway or something isn't it? If u want I could send you some Nandos sauce for Christmas I will even pay for packaging and delivery

6a5c4f0c3adb211d018c4e5eca2da8d6-creamy-white-finishing-sauce-doesnt-sound-disgusting-at-all.jpg

On a serious note me and my Wife do enjoy the variety of Nando's sauce products and that weird chilli salt stuff.

which part of the photo is the peins

Although that's not a Nandos baby. Looks like a Subway or something isn't it? If u want I could send you some Nandos sauce for Christmas I will even pay for packaging and delivery

I've never had nandos and live happily in the dark about the special sauce.

Oh that's next to sheffield college. It's pretty good. I think It's the closest to the city centre too.

Westfield Sport Centre and Concord sport centre are others in Sheffield.

How are the other pitches? Goals Soccer only have 5-a-side pitches but I think that will be the best idea anyway.

It's only £80.10 for 2 hours and I am sure we can buy more if needed!

Goals are top of the league when it comes to 5-a-side with over 42 football centres throughout the UK. Not all 5-a-side pitches are created equal which is why we have all-weather 3G 5-a-side pitches just like Europe’s top clubs!

Sounds like they should be good!

K1LLER7

How are the other pitches? Goals Soccer only have 5-a-side pitches but I think that will be the best idea anyway.

Goals is good. Played there with a few mates and its better than the pitches at Concord.

Though I think Concord may be cheaper. Not sure, haven't played football there for a while. And we usually just jump over the fence lol.

Not played at Westfield so I'm not sure.

3Sixty

There is a goals in Southampton. It's pretty big but the most expensive. Solid to predict Sheffield would be similar.

dc89

BbE5y_qIEAAs9CX.jpg:large

I hope the Bayern defenders* get a good nighst sleep. He is coming

*I don't know their names - they are totally irrelevant to me.

Goals is good. Played there with a few mates and its better than the pitches at Concord.

Though I think Concord may be cheaper. Not sure, haven't played football there for a while. And we usually just jump over the fence lol.

Not played at Westfield so I'm not sure.

Cool. Westfield has an indoor pitch so if it is pissing it down maybe we could ditch our other reservation and play inside! They also have 6/7 a side pitches if there is too many of us to play 5-a-side. Good to see we have options!

There is a goals in Southampton. It's pretty big but the most expensive. Solid to predict Sheffield would be similar.

Good! I hope the pitches are good, I might even have to buy some new football trainers haha.

Guys there's a Goals in North Cheam please just get the x26 from Heathrow into Sutton and then the 151l

I'll pick you up you knob! Would your brother come?

Wilbur

Banned
might be dc's worst post ever

no funny face
no discernible level of skill
not a head on photo
entirely irrelevant to life

dc come on you were the chosen one it was said that you would destroy the sith, not join them bring balance to the force, not leave it in darkness

Top Bottom