• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

i30zlEB.png

nice shirt bro

love the colours

Wes

venison crêpe
It's just "really tired of this now" as if you're getting clockwork oranged into fucking reading it, come on.

I was just saying how I felt. Late Night Football GAF is just bizarre to me and I'm hardly ever entertained by it's antics, hence being "really tired" of it. But I'm curmudgeonly and from and older time so I don't get a lot of what's going on these days.

You're right, of course, I don't have to see any of it.Plus, yes, there's been plenty of football discussion today, and I'm just as guilty as others on going on tangent topics of discussion in here, the faces/avatars thing has been a particularly funny side-story in here the past day or so, so I'm not being critical on that front, just the kind of stuff that, albeit, very rarely gets posted.

But I realise I'm in the minority here so to avoid any further troubles and for the good of the thread going forward in the future if I see the thread heading in a Late Night sort of direction I'll do as suggested and keep my opinions to myself and excuse myself until the next morning.

I'll put my reaction down to just having a long day and generally being fed up with a few things and this was an easy out at the end of the day.

Lets all just hug it out and move on.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-18949-1386274381-1.gif

wedward

Oh fuck is american football real expensive? I think I know basketball is

#bundesliga

Football is really expensive. Only 8 home games a season so they gotta make that money somewhere. Basketball is pretty expensive. About $35 for a Warriors ticket in the nose bleeds. Baseball is also expensive, but you can get cheap tickets depending on the team and day.

Wilbur

Banned
I was just saying how I felt. Late Night Football GAF is just bizarre to me and I'm hardly ever entertained by it's antics, hence being "really tired" of it. But I'm curmudgeonly and from and older time so I don't get a lot of what's going on these days.

You're right, of course, I don't have to see any of it.Plus, yes, there's been plenty of football discussion today, and I'm just as guilty as others on going on tangent topics of discussion in here, the faces/avatars thing has been a particularly funny side-story in here the past day or so, so I'm not being critical on that front, just the kind of stuff that, albeit, very rarely gets posted.

But I realise I'm in the minority here so to avoid any further troubles and for the good of the thread going forward in the future if I see the thread heading in a Late Night sort of direction I'll do as suggested and keep my opinions to myself and excuse myself until the next morning.

I'll put my reaction down to just having a long day and generally being fed up with a few things and this was an easy out at the end of the day.

Lets all hug it out

Sorry Westley. I'll stop posting silly things too. This is a place of football. Would hate for it to get closed

To show how much I mean it <3

0,,10265~9076029,00.jpg

but obviously only from the back i still dont want to look at him

Wilbur

Banned
Also Wilbur Aspas hasn't been frozen out he had been injured for two months and just hasn't come back in the team yet.

fuuu I thought he just hadn't played for ages. Saw him a few times with Celta last season and thought he was more than awight, but looked a bit duff out on the wing for you. Prem > La Liga though, acclimatisation takes a while.

It was not my intention to get this thread banned, I thought the further it would go was me getting banned. I meant to edit it out really quickly but GAF was majorly slow to me luck.

I'll take into consideration people who are not into that sort of silly joking and keep it in whatsapp. Hopefully nothing bad comes out of my antics.

ieOiVuA1cqxiJ.gif

iOs1gBgTvtGaX.gif

GorillaJu

fuuu I thought he just hadn't played for ages. Saw him a few times with Celta last season and thought he was more than awight, but looked a bit duff out on the wing for you. Prem > La Liga though, acclimatisation takes a while.

Yeah it's fair to say that at the moment we have the luxury of giving him time to bed in and adapt but I'm not sure what will ever come of that signing. If, big if, we make CL next year he could be useful for the fixture congestion.

Liv'pool bros what's this bidness about Salah?

I just fucking uninstalled FIFA 14 on PS4 cause my brother is a dick and scored a golden goal on me after I had 5 shots in a row saved/blocked off the line. Reinstalling now anyway so it did no good. Fuck my life.

Wilbur

Banned
Salah wouldn't want to play for that goomba. He longs for the soft-palmed caresses of THE REDEEMER.

Brendan is nothing but a scrub masquerading as a functioning human being without special needs. He will be found out. Just you wait.

Jordan Ibe will come to the Sun soon with a story about his manager shitting in a Warrior sports bag.

GorillaJu

Brendan is nothing but a scrub masquerading as a functioning human being without special needs. He will be found out. Just you wait.

Jordan Ibe will come to the Sun soon with a story about his manager shitting in a Warrior sports bag.

Fucking sports bag had it coming.

Salah has been playing in a formation similar to Liverpool's for 2 years now, with Egypt and Basel. He cuts in a lot, runs into spaces and feed the balls to strikers from either wings or behind them.

He'd be shit as a winger only though and we're not very good at playing playmakers. If he goes to Liverpool he'll probably play in whichever position Moses and Sterling play in.

Kassu

Banned
It kind of hurts when your ex sends "Good night <3" message to you and then quickly says "Sorry that wasn't meant for you :("..

Wilbur

Banned
It kind of hurts when your ex sends "Good night <3" message to you and then quickly says "Sorry that wasn't meant for you :("..

<3 don't worry man, if I'm being honest it probably was meant for you and she's saying that to play little games, see how you react. What are the odds she sends that message to you out of all people? It's what people do. Don't take it to heart baby

jesalr

Telegraph say Vertonghen is out for a month. C'est un désastre!

I don't know who Liverpool will have attacking our left back, but Kyle Naughton is going to get murdered.

That was probably for you, there's very little chance of her typing that out and not realising at any moment that that wasn't you.

It hurts though, I know. Ultimately though if she starts messing with you. you have to block her or stop talking to her for a while since you can't put your life on hold for someone that you might feel you're not going anywhere with.

Unless of course there's more to it than that.

Wilbur

Banned
I can't believe we lost Gerrard, Henderson and Django for this part of the season.

We're in big trouble.

It's gonna be a toughie getting shit out of Chelsea and City. Personally if you can get three draws, a win and a draw and a loss, that'd be fantastic provided you win the Cardiff match as well.

Lightning

Banned

I agree with you. I just skip over it as it doesn't do me any harm so who cares.

They will get banned for it again eventually and then moan how unfair the ban is. Luck always runs it's course.

I can't believe we lost Gerrard, Henderson and Django for this part of the season.

We're in big trouble.
Please get something out of the City and Chelsea games. It will make our losses feel better.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL OMG

WTF SRSLY M8

Turns out my exam is on Wednesday not Tuesday. I don't know what to do now with all of this info now.

Vyne7Tm.png

Top Bottom