• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

Well, we've had pretty good luck with Blackpool so far. However most other English loans have been crap, whilst Suso,, Adorjan and Hodzic are all having very good loans. Wouldn't be surprised to see far more loans overseas in future. In fact, seems like Almeria could be a pretty good choice for such a role, assuming they are relegated for next season.

McLaughlin straight into the first team
Robinson stays at Blackpool
Wisdom stays at Derby
Kelly to Cardiff or somewhere for half a season
Illori, Yesil and Texeira to Almeria

Make if happen B-Rod

@dc, nah, I'll let it finish charging. Really inconsistent battery times so far. Ran out once after having it in sleep mode for 3 hours, then lasted 3 hours of Pokemon without losing a single bar

Jack cw

uli-hoeness-lacht-ueber-die-aktuelle-diskussion-.jpg

Lol... I'm afraid that HE is going to be permabanned soon, too :(

@fans of leagues with winter breaks that don't function as the main off-season period

How do you have your fixtures organised to prevent massive fixture congestion during the season? Obviously in Spain you have one less cup competition than us, so do you have a few midweek matches throughout the season?

@dc, my 3DS failed to connect to my access point when I tried updating, even though it was already connected to the internet :s
Eredivisie only has 18 teams.

@fans of leagues with winter breaks that don't function as the main off-season period

How do you have your fixtures organised to prevent massive fixture congestion during the season? Obviously in Spain you have one less cup competition than us, so do you have a few midweek matches throughout the season?

16 teams + league starts in early July. Very few midweek games.

It was a joke in reference to my lateness.
City are currently In Munich but I traveled to Moscow for the game that happened weeks and weeks ago.

Yeah, no, yeah, no? You get it now? Ahh fuck it.

That went so far over my head, I can relate to Moyes looking at the top 4

jesalr

Vertonghen hasn't played well for months, I don't think we will miss him that much. I'm more bothered about the injury to Chiriches. I don't want Capoue playing at CB against Liverpool.

Thought he was fine before the City game, and the alternative is Naughton. Wasn't Rose meant to be back months back?

Jack cw

I hope we win. Would be 11 straight wins. #MesQueUnClub

Pretty sure we win this. I think Pellegrino said that his focus is on the BPL and not this final group match. Bayern is a machine right now, even without Lahm, Schweini, Robben and Badstuber. And this is in the Allianz Arena too. Its amazing what Pep did with Bayern in such a short period of time. I love how nobody talks about Heynckes anymore.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Thought he was fine before the City game, and the alternative is Naughton. Wasn't Rose meant to be back months back?

Vertonghen is complete poo as a LB, rinsed by Navas, Valencia, Dejagah and many others. We should never play him there, even if Naughton is the only other option. Naughton was super against Sunderland, he'll be fine against Liverpool's second string attackers.

Rose has had a few setbacks and never actually resumed full training until now. I don't think he'll make this game but he should be back for the Southampton match.

Blablurn

Pretty sure we win this. I think Pellegrino said that his focus is on the BPL and not this final group match. Bayern is a machine right now, even without Lahm, Schweini, Robben and Badstuber. And this is in the Allianz Arena too. Its amazing what Pep did with Bayern in such a short period of time. I love how nobody talks about Heynckes anymore.

Except Jupp :lol

dc89

dc pls

the bayern/city game should be good today.

I hope we win. Would be 11 straight wins. #MesQueUnClub

Yeah, he isn't bothered about tonight really. I think all the players will get a run out, Aguero, Silva, Negredo etc but may come off at 60 mins.

That went so far over my head, I can relate to Moyes looking at the top 4

:lol

Oh damn, I know Wilbur's fate. :(

Gambit

Welp. See you in MiiVerse sleepless.

I added you in Miiverse as well. As one of the few other remaining Nintendo supporters

My Bravely Default still hasn't arrived! I was planning on grinding jobs tonight pre-game and at half-time!

EDIT: Shame about all the bans

Top Bottom