• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

TeddyBoy

Goodbye Sleepless, Arnie, Wooden and Wilbur, FootyGAF won't be same without you :(

At least Pulga will be back soon, I hope :(

Football Fan and Yurt are still here, so FootyGAF is not dead yet!

dc89

I added you in Miiverse as well. As one of the few other remaining Nintendo supporters

My Bravely Default still hasn't arrived! I was planning on grinding jobs tonight pre-game and at half-time!

EDIT: Shame about all the bans

I reallllllyyyy want that game. I keep pretending to myself I could afford it right now but I can't. PS4 sapped me good and proper.

dc89

Sneezy's new GF:

ML10.jpg

Marina Luczenko

FootballFan

Pretty sure we win this. I think Pellegrino said that his focus is on the BPL and not this final group match. Bayern is a machine right now, even without Lahm, Schweini, Robben and Badstuber. And this is in the Allianz Arena too. Its amazing what Pep did with Bayern in such a short period of time. I love how nobody talks about Heynckes anymore.

Pep is amazing <3

Any Barca fan that hates him for leaving is clueless. Let's hate on Ronaldinho, Arsenal fans hate on Henry for leaving, ManU bros hate SAF for retiring etc.

They did their best and gave you something to cheer about, Pep will always be a legend and his decision to leave was perfectly fine, especially considering he hated every cunt that ran the club.

If he fails at Bayern I'd want him back in an instant, unfortunately I have a feeling he won't fail lol.

Camp Nou Microsoft. hahaha

dc89

They did their best and gave you something to cheer about, Pep will always be a legend and his decision to leave was perfectly fine, especially considering he hated every cunt that ran the club.

He totally needs to come to City one day. To reunite with his favourite Ex-Barca chiefs.

Jack cw

Pep is amazing <3

Any Barca fan that hates him for leaving is clueless. Let's hate on Ronaldinho, Arsenal fans hate on Henry for leaving, ManU bros hate SAF for retiring etc.

If he fails at Bayern I'd want him back in an instant, unfortunately I have a feeling he won't fail lol.

Hehe, Barca from 08-11 was possibly the best squad in history and I think that even Bayern now dont have the impact that Barca had. 4 years in a row at the CL semifinal and 2 finals won, wont be surpassed so soon. Maybe if Bayern manages to defend the title this year but still, Barca was his biggest achievement.

GorillaJu

I guess this conversation is gonna keep going here but I'm really confused why Arnie got the hammer. Me must have posted some shit then edited.

Wes

venison crêpe
I'm sorry if my reaction played any part in this happening. A combination of wrong time, wrong place for me. With sleepless unfortunately never to return and such lengthy absences for others, the thread has lost some good people.

I'm sorry if my reaction played any part in this happening. A combination of wrong time, wrong place for me. With sleepless unfortunately never to return and such lengthy absences for others, the thread has lost some good people.
You didn't have anything to do with it, don't worry.

FootballFan

Nah it was coming either way. If anyone is to blame it's Bacon.

6 months is ages man. :( mumei pls use ur budo to reduce it to 3 months.

GorillaJu

Everyone including themselves know they were toeing the line. I highly doubt your comment had anything to do with it and I think quite a few people were more or less in agreement anyway.

Man, this thread has become a graveyard. Also, six months + a perma. Sleepless :(

--

Allegri: Emanuelson likely to be injured even tomorrow, Constant might play; Muntari is back (I really hope we'll see him on the bench and not in the starting XI), Birsa is doubtful and we'll probably play with El Shaa-Kakà behind Balotelli. No word about which one between Zapata and Bonera will play near Mexes.

Nooooooo :(

You guys will never, like Icarus you just flew
too close to the sun.

Except not like Icarus, unless he has his balls out. Did Icarus have his balls out?

Man, this thread has become a graveyard. Also, six months + a perma. Sleepless :(

--

Allegri: Emanuelson likely to be injured even tomorrow, Constant might play; Muntari is back (I really hope we'll see him on the bench and not in the starting XI), Birsa is doubtful and we'll probably play with El Shaa-Kakà behind Balotelli. No word about which one between Zapata and Bonera will play near Mexes.

No coincidence that we started playing better after Constant and Muntari were injured. So of course Allegri will insert them both back into the lineup ASAP, the troll.

Top Bottom