• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

bud23

Football
Gaf
is dead, Football
Fan
is still alive. Sad day indeed, I would have loved to see the unavoidable Wilb´s meltdown when we get La Decima.

I liked the battles in the big tunnel (forget what the map was called) and really liked the map with the oil refinery because of the tank battles on the roads and various paths to sneak through. My favourite map was the most bland one oddly enough, I can't even desribe it properly.

Didn't like Metro or Docks at all.

I never played them with 64 players so perhaps they were shite like that, but the bigger scale has not really grabbed me yet in BF4. Hopefully it will as I carry on playing

Damavand Peak. Sorry I thought you were talking about the full size maps. To be honest I don't really know what they played like 24 players, so I can't compare/contrast. Will be interesting to see whether you like the new Caspian Border, because the original is one of the best they've ever made and it's not exactly a small map.

Sleepless has been given a lifetime ban from the NGFA for inappropriate behaviour.

MW2 has my favourite MP maps. Loved them all except for Estate, Derail, Wasteland and Rust.Not bad going for a game which came with like 12 maps out of the box and added a few more. Obvsly its easier designing a map for 16 players though

Splatt

Tell us more, cedevita bro.

Well, the game itself is the most boring shit ever.
1st level is you controlling a World War 2 plane whose objective is to scout enemy troops/buildings/whatever.
2nd level you are controlling a huge fighter plane and dropping bombs on scouted objects while evading bullets n stuff.

I didn't really plan on doing the game in my free time, but friend promised me money sooo...

Anyway, we are a couple of keywords short of AAA game status(we're thinking of adding "visceral action" as our main selling point). We also need to raise funds for bribing IGN trough kickstarter and perhaps try to hire a guy who knows how to draw, promise him a couple Cedevita bottles
lemon taste only

Zabojnik

Anyway, we are a couple of keywords short of AAA game status(we're thinking of adding "visceral action" as our main selling point). We also need to raise funds for bribing IGN trough kickstarter and perhaps try to hire a guy who knows how to draw, promise him a couple Cedevita bottles
lemon taste only

You should get in touch with Wooden. Also, I'll beta test it for you. <3

Sleepless has been given a lifetime ban from the NGFA for inappropriate behaviour.

MW2 has my favourite MP maps. Loved them all except for Estate, Derail, Wasteland and Rust.Not bad going for a game which came with like 12 maps out of the box and added a few more. Obvsly its easier designing a map for 16 players though
CoD4 bruv

Salvadora

So they're out for the rest of the season in its entirety. Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
United are a club in freefall at the moment. Chelsea lost to Stoke. Liverpool lost Henderson and Gerrard.

It's a conspiracy to dodge the rest of the season's results.

Timurid

GOJIRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too bad, Zlatan isn't playing tonight. I wanted him to perform circus tricks against these south american dogs.

Tc91

Only played like 2 matches of it when I was deciding whether to buy MW2 :p

I fucking loved MW2

I need a new gun in BF4. Can't get a grip on the AK12's recoil at anything more than 30 feet :(

Was just playing with Dan and I swapped my M4 out for the AK, took a while to get used to. Fuck the red dot on the AK aswell it's them 3 stupid lines like -.-

Splatt

You should get in touch with Wooden. Also, I'll beta test it for you. <3

It's in embarassing state now, I'd be permabanned faster than you could say Wilbur just for posting the link :p

But I'll take you on your generous offer(<3) when we've managed to create something that doesn't resemble Rooney's face
metaphorically speaking, of course :D

The worst thing about Wooden's ban

bCYA2Ji.png

uzHxbqH.png

IQz5zw0.png

bud

i now have an iphone. it's like i'm living in the future.

i can finally retire my vintage samsung phone.

farewell, old friend. you've been good to me.

Top Bottom