• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

Baki

They are basically resting their entire first team but they are gone in their next CL tie anyway so basically a dead rubber for them. After they fail to beat us this weekend it will feel all the more sweeter.

We are fucked if we can't rest of some of our players. :/

Group of death indeed.

Oh man, German Sport1 is always good for a laugh.

This slimy Bild guy is on live tv with the female and decently hot host, at the end he is like: "Dou you know how you look like in that red blouse? Like one of Franck Ribery's dribblings, irresistible."

I can't

Blablurn

Both Schweinsteiger and Javi don't suit Pep style. Bring Heynckes back.

i1QwhYGYnDaJ1.gif

Elchele

This slimy Bild guy is on live tv with the female and decently hot host, at the end he is like: "Dou you know how you look like in that red blouse? Like one of Franck Ribery's dribblings, irresistible."

I can't

:loooooooooooool

Koko

Banned
Rabiot is going to be good, and I hope Ongenda gets some game time tonight as well.

Traore is going to provide the lols in the match tonight. Jallet injured himself in training yesterday...

I haven't seen Ongenda that much except for a game versus Bastia. I remember he looked good think he even got an assist. Is he a pure "Nine" striker or more of a second striker?

TeddyBoy

Eto'o also linked today apparently. I guess his contract with Chelsea was just for 1 season (no surprise given their contracts to 30+ year olds).

Yeah Eto's contract is just one year (Lukaku should be their main striker next season).

Not really in the mood for CL tonight. Feels a bit like the is a sour taste in our mouth.

It's ok Wheels, next season Liverpool will return to the big stage.

And be unseeded and get destroyed in a group of Shakhtar, Barca and Monaco :'(

Timurid

I haven't seen Ongenda that much except for a game versus Bastia. I remember he looked good think he even got an assist. Is he a pure "Nine" striker or more of a second striker?

Second Striker. Blanc didn't play him upfront yet this season. He has played as AM and AML/LF this year. His best game was that Bastia game. HE played behind the striker in that match. He did score the equalizer in the champion's trophy match against Bordeaux.

Jack cw

Pep must really HATE martinez :-(
Him and schweinsteiger. Both will have a hard time.

I can't
Haha wonderful. You are really at war with sport1

spidye

I can't
/dead

Who was this genius? Helmer? Strunz?

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Man Utd: De Gea, Rafael Da Silva, Ferdinand, Evans, Buttner, Jones, Giggs, Young, Kagawa, Januzaj, Rooney. Subs: Lindegaard, Anderson, Hernandez, Nani, van Persie, Cleverley, Valencia.

Jones, Giggs, Young, Januzaj

If Adnan gets market out I hate the notion of leaving our creativity up to Shinji

Still its better than Saturdays team

Have no fear Hitcher, Rodgers will deliver the goods in a Suarez carrier bag :)

If Liverpool did get Champions League next season though (currently at the expense of United), I wonder who would be seeded to replace United?

If we can get Suarez to signa new contract, I will be very, very confident going into the future. As good as Sturridge is, I just can't see him sustaining his form in the top pantheon of PL strikers

City resting players, or scared the first team will get embarrassed by Bayern again?

The first one. They have a season-defining game this weekend

@KidA, I think we need to show him that we're in a position to fight for the title next season with a good transfer window or two. Finishing 4th, 15 points off the top won't be enough I fear

He should be winning things, not hoping to finish 4th. Merely playing in the CL is below his level imo, he's good enough to play for a team that can win it.

i was going to watch Madrid as the back-up match but the prospect of Adnan flopping around the pitch like a lost boy in a supermarket is enticing.

Top Bottom