• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

rvy

Banned
344681_heroa.jpg

I don't get it.

Like this?

isthisit2vaplz.png

dc89

You mean like this?

isthisit7yobn.png

Well not exactly.

What do you want exactly?

Yurt pls. I've just got over that whole chapter of my life.

I don't get it.

Like this?

isthisit2vaplz.png

:looooool

I just want something with Aguero wearing a santa hat. Similar to what I have but it's you cunts who are slating it about the hat being cartoon - someone in OT did that for me I'm useless with PS.

So yeah, Aguero in a Santa hat, avatar material.

rvy

Banned
Rvy, why is there a white square around my avvy? :(

Oh.

Oh no.

You went and ruined it :(

Save the original as a .png and upload it from your computer. .jpegs don't support transparency.

dcplsr9xvl.png

Yes, I am using the same santa hat over and over again. Fuck you if you don't like it.

I was watching highlights of the Bayern vs CSKA match and Honda wasn't even that bad. He had that shocking miss, but apart from that he created a lot of chances.

Don't worry my Milan bros. Sviat is just trying to smear Honda's good name because Keisuke wants to leave his beloved Russia.

Sure, sure. I guess that's why CSKA fans have been demanding that they stop playing Honda because he's been garbage and leaving anyway.

Linius

I doubt that. Very much. Did you save it and upload it from your PC in the GAF control panel or did you do something else?

I saved the image you posted to my HDD, it's in there as an .png file. Then went to control panel and changed the avatar on Gaf.

Walshy

Bertrand would probably be a decent signing for Liverpool. He strikes me as being defensively solid. Why has he played very little this season?
I'd be happy with Liverpool signing another Steve Finnan at either flank. I do think two of McLaughlin, Smith, Robinson, Flanagan (!!) can become at least decent squad players, maybe McLaughlin and Smith could go even further. Though this would lead me to think "why spend £8m on Chelsea's John Flanagan"
He has been really good whenever he's played consistently, especially in Rafa's term last year and the Champions League run if I can remember correctly. He strikes me as a player who will only get better as he gets a run, although he is 24 he isn't exactly that young.

He's solid defensively and is rapid too. Would be a good signing but I don't like the price at £8m.

He has been really good whenever he's played consistently, especially in Rafa's term last year and the Champions League run if I can remember correctly.

He's solid defensively and is rapid too. Would be a good signing but I don't like the price at £8m.

English tax bro :(

I'd be very happy if we bought him for 5, but I'd rather put that money towards buying the best LB we can find.

Great LB+Enrique > Money, Bertrand and Enrique

I guess we'd probably sell Enrique though, and fuck knows what's going on with Cissokho

@Kikarian, not got it :)

He actually played for Bradford irl back in the day on loan.

We had Lee Sharpe and Norweigen Legend Gunnar Halle in that side.

Those were the days.

Matty-Ether was my boy in the FPL, was good for an assist every few weeks and got his fair share of clean sheet bonuses :D

Fuck Lee Sharpe

L1NETT

Matty-Ether was my boy in the FPL, was good for an assist every few weeks and got his fair share of clean sheet bonuses :D

Fuck Lee Sharpe

Nah love Lee.

I think that was the season after Neville Southall played for us against L**ds even though he was the size of a city.

Walshy

English tax bro :(

I'd be very happy if we bought him for 5, but I'd rather put that money towards buying the best LB we can find.

Great LB+Enrique > Money, Bertrand and Enrique

I guess we'd probably sell Enrique though, and fuck knows what's going on with Cissokho
Yeah, I'd agree with that but I trust Rodgers as he's done well with most of his signings since the transfer committee has came in and he gets rid of players who haven't done well pretty quickly.

On LB's, who is there? By going under the assumption there is only a few potentially class LB's out there: Ricardo Rodríguez, Luke Shaw, Alberto Moreno & maybe Ben Davies.

I'd like to go for Rodriguez, he's absolutely quality and won't come at an astronomical price like Shaw will. However, Bertrand is a pretty good alternative, and if we can get him in the form he played with during the Europa League run then we'll have ourselves a good left back. I sort of like that he's more defensive than Johnson, two attacking full backs is defensive suicide.

Kenka

Svia, I have a question for you. Do you know if any ethnic native from Far Eastern/Siberia (buryat, nenet, evenk, mandchu, mongolian, etc.) ever played for the Russian national team ?

Top Bottom