• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Leverkusen's problem was missing Sidney Sam, their best player this season. Castro was playing out of position in his place.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Leverkusen's problem was missing Sidney Sam, their best player this season. Castro was playing out of position in his place.

Their biggest problem was the moron they had playing left-back. He let Valencia of all people score when all he had to to was head the ball out. He didn't even know he was behind him.

bud

listening to massive attack's "angel." this buildup is absolutely magnificent.

also, i can't help but associate this track with brad pitt in his undies crying whilst watching his mum burn in a caravan.

Kenka

They are missing a combinaison of balls, brains and temper. They are talented enough, even without Sam. Also, the club and the company deserve better management.
Their biggest problem was the moron they had playing left-back. He let Valencia of all people score when all he had to to was head the ball out. He didn't even know he was behind him.
Emre Can has thought he was C. Ronaldo until well into the second half. I pray God that Höjbjerg is not like him.
listening to massive attack's "angel." this buildup is absolutely magnificent.

also, i can't help but associate this track with brad pitt in his undies crying whilst watching his mum burn in a caravan.
Oh yeah baby. Great taste. Reminds when I couldn't wait to get fresh news about the band.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

LOOOL, I think he was playing out of poisiton too, wasn't he? He was wearing #10.
KuGsj.gif

Sami boy, this isn't FM.
KuGsj.gif

Crimson Dragon looks so bad

Both launch lineups apparently have some right stinkers and disappointers. DR3 and KZ are the only exclusives that interest me across both consoles

Good thing you picked up that 3DS. Got Zelda:ALBW yet?

Yeah, gonna start it over the weekend, got 2 3-hour car trips coming up :)

Why do none of my Friends appear on the Pokemon PSS screen? I'm sure one of you must have played it

Ryse looks boring, and Brad is the worst person to show the game. He's fucking terrible at it, failing to block 80% of attacks

Ryse's version of Britain looks more like a Russian forest

Makes me excited for SSM and Naughty Dog's reveals

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Massive Attack - Angel is very cool indeed.

Help me choose, guyz :(

http://abload.de/img/choose2firzy.png[IMG]

[IMG]http://abload.de/img/chooserfpzg.png[IMG]

[IMG]http://abload.de/img/choose3wmr1j.png[/][/QUOTE]

Gervinho [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
If anybody cares Spurs are playing Tromso at 6PM today, it's on ITV4.

Team:

Friedel; Naughton, Chiriches, Dawson, Fryers; Capoue, Dembele; Chadli, Townsend, Sigurdsson; Soldado.

Archer, Fredericks, Vertonghen, Holtby, Lamela, McEvoy, Coulthirst.

Our Bale cloning program is beginning to bear fruit, Kenny McEvoy is making his first appearance in a first team squad.

bale-kenny-130124c.jpg

Scum

Yeah, gonna start it over the weekend, got 2 3-hour car trips coming up :)

Why do none of my Friends appear on the Pokemon PSS screen? I'm sure one of you must have played it

Ryse looks boring, and Brad is the worst person to show the game. He's fucking terrible at it, failing to block 80% of attacks

Ryse's version of Britain looks more like a Russian forest

Makes me excited for SSM and Naughty Dog's reveals
Bloody great game.

U wot m8?

If anybody cares Spurs are playing Tromso at 6PM today, it's on ITV4.

Team:

Friedel; Naughton, Chiriches, Dawson, Fryers; Capoue, Dembele; Chadli, Townsend, Sigurdsson; Soldado.

Archer, Fredericks, Vertonghen, Holtby, Lamela, McEvoy, Coulthirst.

Our Bale cloning program is beginning to bear fruit, Kenny McEvoy is making his first appearance in a first team squad.

bale-kenny-130124c.jpg
Okay, midfielders. You have one job tonight. Assist. That is all I ask.

Yen

Bertrand would probably be a decent signing for Liverpool. He strikes me as being defensively solid. Why has he played very little this season?
I'd be happy with Liverpool signing another Steve Finnan at either flank. I do think two of McLaughlin, Smith, Robinson, Flanagan (!!) can become at least decent squad players, maybe McLaughlin and Smith could go even further. Though this would lead me to think "why spend £8m on Chelsea's John Flanagan"

Ah, that's good to hear. Always liked Babel even though he wasn't very smart on the pitch. Think he was very badly treated by Rafa tbh, and could have made something more of himself if given the gametime that I feel he'd earned in that vital stage of his career

Babel was too much of an idiot to ever make it at Liverpool.

I've been masturbating furiously at some paper with a bunch of words on it.

My penis will explode soon.

Not sure if before or after I'm banned again.

I do not want to be the leader. I refuse to be the leader. I want to live darkly and richly in my femaleness. I want a man lying over me, always over me. His will, his pleasure, his desire, his life, his work, his sexuality the touchstone, the command, my pivot. I don’t mind working, holding my ground intellectually, artistically; but as a woman, oh, God, as a woman I want to be dominated. I don’t mind being told to stand on my own feet, not to cling, be all that I am capable of doing, but I am going to be pursued, fucked, possessed by the will of a male at his time, his bidding.

Great stuff

Top Bottom