• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

I wouldn't be surprised if we lost in the third round of the FA cup. AVB will probably need a result like that to save his job or something.

From what I've seen of Spurs this season they've been largely unimpressive, I think if nothing changes in January and if Arsenal really focus they can do well then.

Is the first game at the Emirates?

Fergie

Banned
Is Koke's release clause of €24million confirmed?

Kps78eZ.jpg

Yep. When you're down to 10 for so long, aesthetic football goes out the window. That's how it is, and how it always will be
Especially when the ref sends out the only regista in the team and Zapata and Muntari have to take his place.
Congrats.

Never mind me being bitter about Honda since The connection between us and him was there from summer :(
Yeah, I know, no worries ;)

Us not being on CL level football whatever that means maybe got something to do with the ten men wall around your sixteen...

Not saying you should do anything else with ten men, but it's awfully hard to find the space to score. Especially against a team like Milan, Italian teams are very good at this. The last 15 minutes had maybe three minutes of actual football.

Tactics aside, your players acted like a bunch of cunts with delaying and nasty fouls. And even the ball boys were acting up. Oh and Allegri is completely mental, what the fuck was he thinking when he pushed the ball out of the hands of one of our players.

The tactics were awful and as I said a few days ago, starting with both Muntari and De Jong meant that we would never ever try to go for the win, just wait and see what Ajax would end up doing.

The cuntish behavior isn't a Milan and/or Italian exclusive, everybody does it. Sure, not for 70 minutes, but having Allegri on the bench and this team it's probably the only thing we could do. Either that or just go for the goal and provably end up in the third place.

Anyway, that's what I expected after seeing the red card, and I'd expect that from every single opponent in our situation.

wedward

I don't really hate Özil, but he still is a lazy fuck and the fact that Arsenal get offended by this is hilarious.

Only Mkhitaryan and Grosskreutz have covered more ground in the CL than Ozil.

Only Arsenal player to have covered more ground than Ozil is Ramsey.

Lot of lazy players on Dortmund I guess.

Scum

Lol that aint happening. They wouldn't be pushing him to learn English and toughen up if they were just going to send him to Spain...

I fucking well hope so. He's a talented lad. AVB should just fucking play him.

[FM]
Squad rotation First Team
[/FM]

jtb

Banned
Ok Arse-GAF? Who are we going for in Jan? We desperately need another striker

I say let's roll the dice on Pato in January (provided he comes pretty cheap, like ~10m at the very most) then go all in on whatever top class striker is agitating for a move in the summer.

BeauRoger

Unconfirmed Member
:lol

Average homegrown players per game.
BY2846nCUAAs2uP.jpg

pls

Whats the problem? all the teams i mentioned have more home development are in the top in their respective leagues, and the ones ive mentioned negatively are in the bottom. 0.2 against 2.5 or 3.9 is a hell of a difference. Besides, thats only one of the 3 points i made in my original post.

Feels like sim racers have gone about as far as they can go tbh

Only massive revolution left is online competition stuff for me

Nope

You're wrong

There's still a lot to be done

GT6 does a lot of new things, a lot more things it takes into account in the new driving simulation

Gran Turismo has gone as far as they can go on the PS3, tbh

Scum

No, Madrid definitely won't let Morata go and I can't imagine Arsene would be keen on that type of loan.

We'll get Antonio Sanabria.

They don't have many strikers.

Probably waiting till summer for Falcao.

Oh snap. Yeah.

Feels like sim racers have gone about as far as they can go tbh

Only massive revolution left is online competition stuff for me
For the love of God, man. Stop being indecisive. Pick one and stick with it!

Top Bottom