• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

Fergie

Banned
ILiLTneO7LcUnY08.gif

Lightning

Banned
A bit late to this but I don't agree that Jenkinson is all that much worse than Sagna. For one, he's a much better crosser of the ball. He'll improve.

Biggest problem this match was just a very slack attitude, I think, especially going forward. If we manage to score a goal, that relieves a lot of the pressure the defense is under. Same if Arteta doesn't get sent off.

That's a bit harsh. We could push all but Bayern; Real Madrid and Barcelona are particularly vulnerable to an upset, I think. Frustrating result for sure, but to win the CL (and I'm not saying that we do have the quality to win the CL, because I don't think we do) you have to beat the best somewhere along the line. At least if we go out, it'll be to a quality side.
Jenkinson is careless with the ball, defensively suspect, and going forward can be good can be crap. Overall very average imo.

Our attitude today sucked. Defensively we were reasonably solid until the send off, which wasn't a send off, then it went south. Offensively we weren't interested today. Didn't really look like it. Such a crap display.

We can only draw PSG, Bayern, Barcelona, Atletico or Real Madrid. Against Atletico we would struggle, we would give it a good go, but ultimately we would find that really tough going. PSG are the easiest of those teams. We still lack the quality to challenge Barca, Bayern, Madrid so drawing them will see us go out no matter what.

Today's performance is the reason why we don't win things. That was a Blackburn/Bradford like performance where we just expected to get what we wanted. Unless we actually turn up to play every game we will continue to have situations like today. Napoli are a talented team, always was going to be hard, but they didn't look that good today we were just dreadful.

Clegg

but he has been playing...
3 starts in the league and 3 in the Champions League hardly constitutes as a decent run of games. He cost a lot of money too.

I was looking forward to seeing him in the league, but these barely involved. I'm sure his situation will improve just like Fellaini's and JoJo's will. But as of right now all three have had thoroughly disappointing starts to their careers at their new clubs.

Clegg

I wanted Jovetic to sign for United last summer. But after all the problems RVP has had with Moyes training sessions I'm glad he went to City. If he'd moved to United we'd have killed him by now.

MPW

juventus lost to GS!?!?! didn't see that coming

juve misses out on $$$ you get for making it to cl knock out stage

pogba to PSG or Monaco in the summer

Slizz

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show aired on broadcast TV last night. It was amazing, so were the commercials, that last .gif was a clip of their "sport" line.

iFYpJexy5cFTs.gif

I highly suggest people check it out on various websites that might contain it.

Koko

Banned
Victoria's Secret Fashion Show aired on broadcast TV last night. It was amazing, so were the commercials, that last .gif was a clip of their "sport" line.

http://i.minus.com/iFYpJexy5cFTs.gif[IMG]

I highly suggest people check it out on various websites that might contain it.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://www.imghost.in/img/2013-11/21/ecw8hzoj248li23k01p9grp1g.gif

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I keep delaying watching game of thrones because I keep hearing little tid bits about the last season, I hate knowing things are going to happen, or certain characters live, removes the tension. One of those shows im never gonna get around to watching :(

Hixx

I re-watched TWD pilot this week and holy fuck it had so much potential. The balance between zombie and human drama was perfect.

They should trim the fuck out of the cast and give it more focus. A couple of episodes from the latest season did that and imo were comfortably the best in a long time.

The near Universal hatred of every character is why this has been put on perma delay :p

Yet they watch it every week, and have done for 3 years. And its not like they started whinging about it after 5 seasons ala X-Files, so they had to see it through.

I still like it. The focus is on the good characters.

He's so beautiful ;_;

ibkV7P7UabnueD.gif

Even the easy shit looks beautiful.

iY6mn0pRlkbz4.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuG_fTwoUoU

And they called it puppy love
Oh I guess they'll never know
How a young heart really feels
And why I love her so

And they called it puppy love
Just because we're seventeen
Tell them all it isn't fair
To take away my only dream

I cry each night these tears for you
My tears are all in vain
Oh I'll hope and I'll pray that may be some day
You'll be back in my arms once again

Someone help me,help me please
Is the answer up above
How can I ever tell them
This is not a puppy love

Someone help me,help me please
Is the answer up above
How can I ever tell them
This is not a puppy love

Wes

venison crêpe
It's called the 'Victoria's Secret Fashion Show' the year is 2013. Not too difficult.

The show I can see listed, but the commercials inbetween? Or did they keep that in the cap. Is it just that gif that was posted? I'm asking way too many questions about this.

Top Bottom