• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

Suen

nice to see juventus back to where they belong, to the lower echelons of europa league. finally a worthless team no longer sullying cl football. a shame about napoli, an even bigger shame for milan to go through. but since juventus is rid of I guess that evens things out a bit.

Roberto Mancini > Conte confirmed. Conte always was one who was clearly out of his depth. mad overachiever I'll give him that.

Would have preferred to see arsenal join scrubentus in europa league but sadly napoli didnt get the job done. oh well.

I expect good things from madrid but I fear Carlo will botch whatever goodwill coming our way somehow. why risk alonso and modric in a worthless tie? silly old fart.
:lol :lol :lol pls post here more

nice to see juventus back to where they belong, to the lower echelons of europa league. finally a worthless team no longer sullying cl football. a shame about napoli, an even bigger shame for milan to go through. but since juventus is rid of I guess that evens things out a bit.

Roberto Mancini > Conte confirmed. Conte always was one who was clearly out of his depth. mad overachiever I'll give him that.

Would have preferred to see arsenal join scrubentus in europa league but sadly napoli didnt get the job done. oh well.

I expect good things from madrid but I fear Carlo will botch whatever goodwill coming our way somehow. why risk alonso and modric in a worthless tie? silly old fart.

i6LSaBCls5jEg.gif

¿What do you madridistas want to do ese?

You gotta pay your dues to me, pinche Turok.

Man, Fuck Benzema ¿You want another CL title bad ass? Come and get it motherfucker!

¡And Fuck these Madridistas, ese! ¡Get up Zabo, get up! You fuck with my Juve bros, you got to answer to me, here and now come on, toe to toe.

¡LET'S GO MOTHERFUCKER! Let's see what kind of man you are in Afer Dark.

¡I'm gonna squash you, like the pinche Pulga you are, COME ON MOTHERFUCKER!

I'm filling in for Yurt. <3

ibqMDKpqGy1XAb.gif

bjaelke

Ben Lyttleton @benlyt
L'Equipe front page: 'The #Falcao Mystery'. Suggests unexplained injury & #Ranieri discomfort hints at Jan move. '#CFC denies interest but…'

Oh crap, Yurt has been banned. :(
Yeah, I know, 12 or so hours late.

Wh- I don't really care. I don't see the point but whatever.

You have all the subtlety of an elephant in a pink tutu and the brightness of a learned goldfish.

Your posts are terrible and you should feel bad. Go back to your cave and wank off to some more anime.

Sloane

Banned
Gotta love this thread. Can't beat us on the field? Well, let's see how you do once we've bought your five best players then! Spoken like true sportsmen.

Baki

I'll be happy if we can beat Manchester city on Saturday. We can and we should. Wenger needs to buy a striker in jan though.

Mastadon

Banned
I'll be happy if we can beat Manchester city on Saturday. We can and we should. Wenger needs to buy a striker in jan though.

You definitely can but it's probably a stretch to say it's a game you should be winning. City have looked imperious at home and they have the momentum from beating Bayern.

Hope you batter them though.

Walshy

You definitely can but it's probably a stretch to say it's a game you should be winning. City have looked imperious at home and they have the momentum from beating Bayern.

Hope you batter them though.
I would like a draw if we win at WHL.

Three points off Arsenal and four ahead of City would be a nice position to be in before our trip to the Eithad.

Mastadon

Banned
I would like a draw if we win at WHL.

Three points off Arsenal and four ahead of City would be a nice position to be in before our trip to the Eithad.

Big 'if' though. Our away form isn't great and Spurs always play well against us. It'll be an interesting match.

3uI3r0Q.jpg

Best player or bestestest player? Replaces Piszczek in an amazing style, later plays DM and scores the winner. Fuck I love him.

Also, what's up that we haven't seen a gif of Lewandowski failing to score with an open goal? I thought he was fucking kidding. Have fun with him, Bayern lol

And thanks again to these guys for making it possible to win the group <3
Q6cwFIil.jpg

RMtVLrIl.jpg

nTVUZFXl.jpg

CBgy8AAl.jpg

neymar-goalagainst-celtic-1.gif

[IMGhttp://usatthebiglead.files.wordpress.com/2013/12/neymar-goal-against-celtic-2.gif?w=640[/IMG]

[IMGhttp://usatthebiglead.files.wordpress.com/2013/12/neymar-goal-against-celtic-3.gif?w=640[/IMG]

And the 4th

2ce266483ce319e55dc347abac6959b5226093.gif

oh sorry Pedro was there..

2013-12-11_BARCELONA-CELTIC_26.v1386799550.JPG

Best celebration ever. He is so skinny lol.

He's so good. Can't wait to see him in the SPL, where he truly seems to shine.

Besides finishing first, the win yesterday was also important for our UEFA coefficient. Looks like we have a proper chance to get in pot 2 next season, would be fantastic.

justjohn

Arsenal getting back to their (usual) level, they peaked early and also the relative comfortable EPL schedule early in the season helped to make them look better than they really are. Everton and Napoles exposed them.

City has a better team, and of the second place teams that qualified they are definitely the one I wouldn't want to face this early in the competition.
City will tear them apart. It's actually quite hilarious how some of their fans think they have a chance.
City's form right now is amongst the best in Europe.

I genuinely hope United draw Madrid. It's time for payback after they cheated them out of the CL last season. Adnan and Shinji will run two sided triangles around Pepe, bloody neanderthal.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Manchester City one of the most in form teams in Europe?

u wot m8

At home they are almost unbeatable. 2 years since they last failed to score and hardly any defeats. I would be surprised if they lose a single league game at the Etihad this season. They've smashed United, Spurs, Newcastle and Everton already.

Top Bottom