• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

Wes

venison crêpe
Supposedly Lambert has personally been to scout Jurgen Locadia of PSV? Dutch bros, want to give me some insight?

If we're selling Benteke then I can understand getting another striker, but we need serious help in midfield right now.

Nyx

Supposedly Lambert has personally been to scout Jurgen Locadia of PSV? Dutch bros, want to give me some insight?

If we're selling Benteke then I can understand getting another striker, but we need serious help in midfield right now.

Locadia is not good enough. (yet)
He's not even a undisputed starter at PSV.

The Villa need a midfielder? What kind?

Wes

venison crêpe
Locadia is not good enough. (yet)
He's not even a undisputed starter at PSV.

The Villa need a midfielder? What kind?

We need two as I see it, a sitter and a creative talent. I don't think the latter will be available in January and we have two "servicable" players for the former; Sylla and El Ahmadi - but neither really strike fear in to the opposition. Westwood has been a let down more often than not. Whilst he can display a nice range of passing, he isn't combative enough to win the ball back and usually gets overrun.

I just want to see someone to sit alongside Delph who can cover him as he ventures further forward.

Nyx

We need two as I see it, a sitter and a creative talent. I don't think the latter will be available in January and we have two "servicable" players for the former; Sylla and El Ahmadi - but neither really strike fear in to the opposition. Westwood has been a let down more often than not. Whilst he can display a nice range of passing, he isn't combative enough to win the ball back and usually gets overrun.

I just want to see someone to sit alongside Delph who can cover him as he ventures further forward.

yassine-ayoub(fc-utrecht)(2).jpg

Get him while he's still cheap. ;-)

Most promising playmaker in the Dutch league atm if you ask me, totally unbiased.

bud

Chelsey Harwood❤ ‏@chelsey_harwood
Just had the sun on my doorstep persistent young lady no is no sorry

Its true what they say BIG ego SMALL cock

Hixx

"Sunderland manager Gus Poyet believes Andy Carroll's importance to West Ham is like Lionel Messi's to Barcelona."

Gus has lost it!

Walshy

Just had the sun on my doorstep persistent young lady no is no sorry

Its true what they say BIG ego SMALL cock
Is she the only source for this rumour?

Would be funny if it was true but it just seems like bullshit.

I'm not your fucking team doctor and and when your manager is publicly bemoaning injuries after losing to the number 2 team in the table saying "is the least of our problems today" then I'm going to believe they're in trouble based on his words more so than a loon on a videogame board.

loool

The next CL match is in two fucking months. Of course Klopp bemoans the injuries when there's a deciding CL match four days later, doesn't mean they are injured until 2016 or something.

Meier

I'll be happy if we can beat Manchester city on Saturday. We can and we should. Wenger needs to buy a striker in jan though.

You might be able to, but should is a stretch. If it was at the Emirates, I still don't even think should would apply. I expect City to win comfortably.

Clegg

Just finished my first Christmas exam; property law is such a bitch. Fucking wrecked. Have we signed Koke yet?

Rodgers slept with a post op transsexual? Living the dream.

Meier

The papers keep saying we'll let Abdi Ibrahim (CM) go for free in January after he returns from his loan at Stromsgodset. He is a very good player and a shitload of clubs have been linked. Not super happy with Pellegrini shipping off Razak and maybe Abdi next.

Wes

venison crêpe
The papers keep saying we'll let Abdi Ibrahim (CM) go for free in January after he returns from his loan at Stromsgodset. He is a very good player and a shitload of clubs have been linked. Not super happy with Pellegrini shipping off Razak and maybe Abdi next.

I've heard of him sometime in the past. If anything it is more likely we'll go for a cheap signing with potential like this.

Meier

I've heard of him sometime in the past. If anything it is more likely we'll go for a cheap signing with potential like this.

It seems like he'd be a good fit. He said he was interested in signing a new deal to stay with the club but it may be out of his hands. He had a very nice season this year by all accounts.

Latest episode of Jeff Green's Dark Souls playthrough makes me pretrified of playing DS2 on PC

First the framerate dips into the about 2fps, and tells him it will return him to the main menu as its insufficient for online play, then it disconnects his controller so he can;t press 'OK'.

All the while, the game is still running and he's being attacked by a leech when he's metres away from an important bonfire. If he hadn't reconnected his mouse in time to get back to the main menu he'd have died and would have had to run all the way back to pick his souls and humanity up.

Kassu

Banned
Latest episode of Jeff Green's Dark Souls playthrough makes me pretrified of playing DS2 on PC

First the framerate dips into the about 2fps, and tells him it will return him to the main menu as its insufficient for online play, then it disconnects his controller so he can;t press 'OK'.

All the while, the game is still running and he's being attacked by a leech when he's metres away from an important bonfire. If he hadn't reconnected his mouse in time to get back to the main menu he'd have died and would have had to run all the way back to pick his souls and humanity up.
Such a shame if they don't make next gen version at all. I have no interest to buy DS2 for PS3 and the first one was so unpleasant experience on PC that I won't try that again either.

Top Bottom