• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

Fergie

Banned
So I found out today one of my professors is a Milan fan. He hates Allegri.
I don't think I've seen a Milan fan like Allegri. Fuck Allegri is their motto.

tumblr_m85nu8siIu1qcb58yo1_500.gif

bjaelke

Wonder if they are going to make TLoU MP f2p like they did with U3 then.

I think they'll do it with Killzone. Makes more sense since a lot of users have jumped to that platform. Then give the singleplayer campaign for free on PS+ later on.

Ground Zeroes looks pretty good. Don't like the apparent lack of punishment for being spotted though. Like Dishonored, it looks like the combat is too easy to act as a sufficient punishment for being caught, and not fun enough to enjoy playing it on-the-fly.

Turok_TTZ

i6LSaBCls5jEg.gif

¿What do you madridistas want to do ese?

You gotta pay your dues to me, pinche Turok.

Man, Fuck Benzema ¿You want another CL title bad ass? Come and get it motherfucker!

¡And Fuck these Madridistas, ese! ¡Get up Zabo, get up! You fuck with my Juve bros, you got to answer to me, here and now come on, toe to toe.

¡LET'S GO MOTHERFUCKER! Let's see what kind of man you are in Afer Dark.

¡I'm gonna squash you, like the pinche Pulga you are, COME ON MOTHERFUCKER!

I'm filling in for Yurt. <3

ibqMDKpqGy1XAb.gif

first off I'm not pulga. I only support Madrid in europe, club america in north america. I do not support two teams in the same continent. if the two ever meet though, I will choose CA mostly due to being in the family. Pulga is misguided, supporting a worthless club such as Scrubentus. he needs to stick to one team. the one true team, like madrid... or scrubentus if he prefers mediocrity at it's finest. Scrubentus is nothing more than a tease who will never live up to the hype.

Filling in for yurt? no matter, I'll finish with this: does big tongues develop when one qualifies for Europa League? that must be such an achievement for Scrubentus. too bad they will be knocked out of that competition as well. they don't got what it takes. Napoli and even Spurs has a better chance of winning it.

Goodbye Scrubentus, cl footy will not miss you the slightest, and pls let the door hit yer arse on the way out.

first off I'm not pulga. I only support Madrid in europe, club america in north america. I do not support two teams in the same continent. if the two ever meet though, I will choose CA mostly due to being in the family. Pulga is misguided, supporting a worthless club such as Scrubentus. he needs to stick to one team. the one true team, like madrid... or scrubentus if he prefers mediocrity at it's finest. Scrubentus is nothing more than a tease who will never live up to the hype.

Filling in for yurt? no matter, I'll finish with this: does big tongues develop when one qualifies for Europa League? that must be such an achievement for Scrubentus. too bad they will be knocked out of that competition as well. they don't got what it takes. Napoli and even Spurs has a better chance of winning it.

Goodbye Scrubentus, cl footy will not miss you the slightest, and pls let the door hit yer arse on the way out.

I, Ronnie.

L1NETT

Ground Zeroes looks pretty good. Don't like the apparent lack of punishment for being spotted though. Like Dishonored, it looks like the combat is too easy to act as a sufficient punishment for being caught, and not fun enough to enjoy playing it on-the-fly.

Might just be me, but I am surprisingly unhyped for MGS5. Summat about it, can't quite but my finger on it. I should be jumping for joy at a new MGS but I am just not feeling it :/ Especially paying that much for a glorified demo.

Weirdly, the more I see of Thief the more I think it could be a little sleeper hit. Might be way off, but if they can do to Thief half as good as what they did to Deus Ex I will be a happy bunny.

You're not even a birthing follicle on pulga's massive testes, mate.

Might just be me, but I am surprisingly unhyped for MGS5. Summat about it, can't quite but my finger on it. I should be jumping for joy at a new MGS but I am just not feeling it :/ Especially paying that much for a glorified demo.

Weirdly, the more I see of Thief the more I think it could be a little sleeper hit. Might be way off, but if they can do to Thief half as good as what they did to Deus Ex I will be a happy bunny.

I'm not too hyped for it, mainly because Keifer Sutherland winds me up for some reason, and MGS seems to have lost its charm since MGS3.

But hey, its a game coming to PS4, and there are precious few of those in the next 8 months :p

bud

have you not seen the animations? they're as bad as in mgs4.

never paying for a demo. ever.

Feorax

Twitter transexual seems to be backtracking quite a lot now. Saying she knows several "Brendan Rodgers".

In other Brenny news, he was at the Schalke - Basel game last night.

Dat Salah...

Twitter transexual seems to be backtracking quite a lot now. Saying she knows several "Brendan Rodgers".

In other Brenny news, he was at the Schalke - Basel game last night.

Dat Salah...

We can have Salah and Draxler mud-wrestle to decide which one is lucky enough to join us :p

Or, you know, double-swoop. pls.

re: this twitter woman, I imagine that she's a typical barnacle on the undercarriage of society, doing whatever she can to get a story in the tabloids. Then when push comes to shove and she needs to back her story up lest she gets sued into oblivion for defamation of character, she crawls back into her grief-pit while conjuring another web of bullshit.

Mastadon

Banned
Chukii &#8207;@RealChukii 1h
@chelsey_harwood is trying to sabotage @LFC top 4 ambitions that's what she's doing probably being paid by @ManUtd @SpursOfficial @Everton..

#fact

Turok_TTZ

i hope the TTZ stand for Tiki Taka ZZZ, the tactic Barca uses to shit on Madrid every season.
Farsa should be grateful Carlo came to madrid. ruining the unbeaten streak against farsa last season started by mourinho, practically gifting those losers the league with his arrival. Martino would have to be an even bigger scrub than Conte to lose the league to Carlo Ancelotti.

I want to have hope for the league but Farsa i do not fear, they cannot instill fear into newborns and kittens even if their lives depended on it. I fear Carlo ancelotti and his destructive nature.

oh that reminds me, city beat bayern? Fraudiola confirmed. I'm happy to see pellegrini doing well. even more happy to see bayern take one below the belt.
#FUCKBAYERN

Farsa should be grateful Carlo came to madrid. ruining the unbeaten streak against farsa last season started by mourinho, practically gifting those losers the league with his arrival. Martino would have to be an even bigger scrub than Conte to lose the league to Carlo Ancelotti.

I want to have hope for the league but Farsa i do not fear, they cannot instill fear into newborns and kittens even if their lives depended on it. I fear Carlo ancelotti and his destructive nature.

oh that reminds me, city beat bayern? Fraudiola confirmed. I'm happy to see pellegrini doing well. even more happy to see bayern take one below the belt.
#FUCKBAYERN

Perhaps you'll win the Copa del Rey

#120mEuroswellspent

Turok the dinosaur Hunter would be salivating all over Pulga's sack if it was in 3D

Let me end your suffering Turok 2: Seeds Of Evil. Request a ban. Leave this place. Let Ancelotti pummel your asshole until you bleed Bianconeri.

Suen

Holy fucking shit loooool. Amazing.

Scrubentus :lol :lol. Even Timu with his Rube is embarrasses now

#RIPYurt
#RIPPulga
#RIPZabo

Turok I like your posts. You bring up some good points about our games that I don't think about plus you occasionally make radical statements that makes no fucking sense to anyone here but that's what makes you unique. You are a Madridista but a special Madridista alright.

Suen

i hope the TTZ stand for Tiki Taka ZZZ, the tactic Barca uses to shit on Madrid every season.
You're in EL and the CL final takes place in Lisbon. Benfica fans should feel ashamed about it but since the club hasn't won any continental trophy since the fossil Eusebio played they've forgotten how to feel so.

Turok_TTZ

Perhaps you'll win the Copa del Rey

#120mEuroswellspent

I actually hope we get knocked out of CDR early. I feel participating in CDR has screwed us over in the long run in the cl campaign, with the lfp scheduling ensuring both farsa and madrid come to cl at a disadvantage thanks to the accursed cdr.

hopefully carlo will do us right this time and if martino is smart, will get farsa out of cdr fast. accursed lfp.

A simple squirrel you are indeed. worry not. I do not have much interest in footygaf, I will leave soon enough. I just lurk here every now and then. Like I said, I've better places to be.
Enjoy europa league you scrub. good luck not getting knocked out huehuehuehuehuehue!

Sage00

Once And Future Member
Barca stewards took my Catalan flag off me going into the stadium last night. I'm still struggling to comprehend this.

You're in EL and the CL final takes place in Lisbon. Benfica fans should feel ashamed about it but since the club hasn't won any continental trophy since the fossil Eusebio played they've forgotten how to feel so.

at least we were so close we could smell it. Madrid, Arsenal and the other shit team you support don't even remember what's like to be in an european final.

edit: PARMA! the other shit team is Parma.

Turok_TTZ

Holy fucking shit loooool. Amazing.

Scrubentus :lol :lol. Even Timu with his Rube is embarrasses now

#RIPYurt
#RIPPulga
#RIPZabo

Turok I like your posts. You bring up some good points about our games that I don't think about plus you occasionally make radical statements that makes no fucking sense to anyone here but that's what makes you unique. You are a Madridista but a special Madridista alright.
I am quite knowledgable of the beautiful game but only when I am interested and feeling to share said knowledge. right now though I am having fun throwing a jab or two. knowledge not so important. though I think I've had my fill.
Real is the only club that matters.

¡Hala Madrid!
This guy gets it. if only pulga understood...

edit: ACCURSED KEYBOARD

Top Bottom