• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

At home they are almost unbeatable. 2 years since they last failed to score and hardly any defeats. I would be surprised if they lose a single league game at the Etihad this season. They've smashed United, Spurs, Newcastle and Everton already.

Well, that's certainly not saying much.

Salvadora

At home they are almost unbeatable. 2 years since they last failed to score and hardly any defeats. I would be surprised if they lose a single league game at the Etihad this season. They've smashed United, Spurs, Newcastle and Everton already.
They are of course, but their away record has been abysmal this season.

Probably the most in form team in Europe at home but not overall.

Suen

gsuKWh3.png
:looool freakin perfect

Kassu

Banned
Wow BF4 on PS4 feels so good. Controller is really great too, at least playing shooters with it is amazing experience compared to playing them with Dualshock 3.

Also I can't write "Also known as Kassu" to About me section of my PSN profile. Ass in my nickname is apparently too much for Sony.

D_prOdigy

I'm getting to quite like Neymar.

Related:

Of course I understand what you're saying and everyone is going to have their say on it, but I've spoken to the previous manager and current manager, the referees are giving decisions and that is where I think it lies. It's been talked about [to me] but that's in-house. I'm not going to comment on what's been said.

I think it's one to ask the referees – they're the ones who are giving free-kicks and penalties. I remember getting booked against Palace and then won a penalty. Against Real Sociedad it was another penalty that was given. Referees have got tough decisions to make, they have a tough time out there making decisions, but they have made the right decisions, I think."

7fTQ2TR.gif

Carbonox

In the Summer that will be the new Barca front 3. Nothing will ever get done cos they'll be rolling around like they've just fell down at a cheeserolling contest.

Suen

:lol good bye Flying Squirrel. I guess this is like Sleepless dying twice, poor fellow.

edit: oh and say hi to Sleepless :lol

Roi

The quotes from De Boer and the Ajax players are amazing, what a bunch of sore loser cunts.

Milan was a disgrace. Foul attacks, no intension of playing football only delaying the game, ball boy nowhere to be seen, even the manager hit the ball out of the hand of a Ajax player while throwing in.
Completely anti-football. I can not understand how anyone supporting Milan can be proud of this team/game.

Top Bottom