• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

fuenf

Neuer is unbelievably good at passing and clearances

_48189613_klose_reuters.jpg

Wasn't this a direct assist from him?

yep it was. his clearance set up Bayern's first goal in the CL Final too: http://i.minus.com/iboNZ1LdD8noTe.gif

Gambit

Happy PS4-DAY footyGAF.

I got bored waiting for the DHL guy to arrive and decided to gif some stuff from Bayern's last CL game. As of late, this thread seems to be lacking BayernGifs ;)

thanks for the gifs. Götze's goal really was great. But it was mostly a solo effort. I still feel he is somewhat disconnected from the rest of the (passing) game. Sometimes it even seems as if his teammates just don't see him if they have any other option at all.
Hope it'll improve.

Have fun with the PS4. Mine will have to wait till Christmas 2014 probably.

Tomorrow's Italian papers are reporting that Galliani will resign . . . within a week.

I don't know if my body is ready for these changes.
tumblr_m1wu27ugjJ1r0sljq.gif

I gave the man a lot of shit during the years, but in the end it was always the one I would've kept if the whole team had to be rebuilt. No money and no power would mean that he'd be useless, so I guess it's better for him to leave now.

At this point I hope he resigns for the sake of Milan, otherwise we'd have to pay him 30-50m euros (severance package).

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
According to these latest reports, Manchester United would be willing to release Nani on a six-month loan with option to buy at the end of the season.

The 27-year-old would be cup-tied, so ineligible to play for Juventus in the Champions League if they progress to the knockouts.

Nani is seeking more playing time ahead of the World Cup, as Portugal qualified by beating Sweden in the play-offs.

Really, at this point, I just wanna fund Moyes' revolution. I don't even care if he's cup-tied.

USE US UNITED

EXPLOIT US

feel

Mehstation 4.

PC+WiiU+3DS is what's up at the moment.

Neuer is unbelievably good at passing and clearances

_48189613_klose_reuters.jpg

Wasn't this a direct assist from him?
I remember a while ago seeing Bayern forfeit having a keeper and moving Neuer (and the defense) up the pitch in the final minutes in some important match they were down and he looked mighty impressive passing the ball around.

dc89

Really disappointing that the concept art and official artwork is so beautiful, as is the environmental art, but they decided to go with chibi for the characters in-game. Can't wait tho, next Friday it will be mine (if Sainsbury's stock it in-store)

So many good games this month. Too many in fact, but yet that game looks amazing.

bd_concept_02.jpg

double post yolo

That is absolutely horrific.

I said WILBURY!!! NOT YOU!

dc89

I'm getting strong medieval Britain vibes from that art. Fucking bought. Imagine how good it'd look if the Persona team had designed the characters

I know hnnnnng. I've been awaiting this game since it came out in Japan. Though I prefer the Japanese box.

Bravely_Default_Flying_Fairy_Japan_Cover.jpg

Black plastic too.

I know hnnnnng. I've been awaiting this game since it came out in Japan. Though I prefer the Japanese box.

Bravely_Default_Flying_Fairy_Japan_Cover.jpg

Black plastic too.

It reminds me a bit of Dragon's Crown, except in a genre I can be bothered to play. Beautiful in most instances, but let down by a few stylistic choices which make it look a bit embarassing tbh. The subtitle doesn't help either

Prefer the European cover purely for the lack of chibi :p

Chibi Souls game fanart is adorable though

chibi_ornstein_by_amaterasu06-d4zb0hy.png

chibi_solaire_and_the_sun_by_usagilovex-d4v9swn.jpg

Gambit

Toad's a freak man.

yes, but he has a beautiful mushroom head.

It reminds me a bit of Dragon's Crown, except in a genre I can be bothered to play. Beautiful in most instances, but let down by a few stylistic choices which make it look a bit embarassing tbh. The subtitle doesn't help either

Prefer the European cover purely for the lack of chibi :p

Much prefer the European cover as well. Judging by the demo, the chibi art is not bad when walking around. And the AR movies aren't chibi either

The only good game for the PS4 is NBA 2K14, lol. Fuck dat shit yo.

You can get BF4 and look at it for a while. Also Assy4 is there.

You tell him.

Most interesting system this year is the 3DS anyways. Games wise. Next year will be the year to shine for next gen.

I still want to get Zelda and Kid Icarus on it, not huge on RPGs so not really interested in Mario and Luigi or Bravely Default!

GREATNESS IS HERE!

IuPaMx7.gif

Same, not had my time slot yet from DPD.

Same. Wanna get some sleep but can't risk it until I know the timeslot :(

Taunting Sleepless comes back to bite me on the arse :p

My jeans have been laundered incorrectly, they've gone from slim-fit to skinny jeans. They feel horrendous

Top Bottom