• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

G-Unit

fuck u guys,. now I am horny

1426703_590579284313263_246998408_n.jpg

bud

No, I thought it was a born again virgin kind of thing. The only time I have taken the virginity of a girl was when I myself was a virgin. She kept saying it hurt and obviously I started getting bored as the penetration was very slow. But after about 2 min of only having been in and out a couple of times I started to wonder about other things, like how I could not wait for battlefield 2 to be released, the screenshots looked awesome. Eventually as she said "i think i'm good now" I woke up from this battlefield dream and prematurely ejaculated.

I was a bit drunk to be fair.

i swear to god, my experience was roughly the same re. the bored bit. i remember fingering her thinking about how amazing the vagina feels. but during sex, i got bored after a while and actually, genuinely started thinking "i miss my own room..."

Carbonox

Hahahahaha

What flavour

Pepperoni

The next morning when I woke up and threw up in my mouth, she went downstairs to get some smokes and I ran out of the fire escape. My mate bumped in to her since and she asks how I am. wtf

what is the oldest woman you've had sex with?

how/where do you meet them?

This 50 year old bit of pork is the oldest by a huge margin. She randomly came up to me in a night club while I was sitting down and started grinding on my neck. Took me to the dance floor and everyone else kinda stepped away, realising that some young 20 something chap was getting grinded on by a nan.

CLASSIC CARBO

oh god mental theo

are we going back to the 90s again

why not just go back to the 80s

the late 80s

but we all probably saw this video in the 90s

i have masturbated to it and so have you

and if you haven't then you're gay (not that there's anything wrong with that)

http://www.nsfwyoutube.com/watch?v=Qh_lB4xHqWw

i want to stick her nipples in my dickhole

please

I'm sorry bud-chan I was 7 back then, It was all about Alizee a few years later

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfXBNQMj2SE

bud

s'il vous plait comprendre

Pepperoni

The next morning when I woke up and threw up in my mouth, she went downstairs to get some smokes and I ran out of the fire escape. My mate bumped in to her since and she asks how I am. wtf

This 50 year old bit of pork is the oldest by a huge margin. She randomly came up to me in a night club while I was sitting down and started grinding on my neck. Took me to the dance floor and everyone else kinda stepped away, realising that some young 20 something chap was getting grinded on by a nan.

CLASSIC CARBO

i'm talking to this woman who's 52.
SIzwYkR.png

she's older than me mum.
ib17jzq2i4exPI.png

Carbonox

s'il vous plait comprendre

SIzwYkR.png

she's older than me mum.
ib17jzq2i4exPI.png

do it

do

it

smash her

then do the 52 year old

Seriously, since banging that old bag, I've barely looked at teens/20 somethings anymore. I always eye up the old ones now. I gotta go psychiatrist or summit.

bud

sharon osbourne can totally get it

shame about the fake tits

bet she'd tell me i'm a good buy and make me dinner afterwards

SIzwYkR.png

she's older than me mum.
ib17jzq2i4exPI.png

A friend of mine who is a bit mental has a thing for always going for older women. He convinced me to go to a club with him once, obviously got drunk while playing fifa first and then went out as the classy people we are, but we got to this place and there was a a woman who was no doubt well in her 50's and she fucking wanted cock.

Not even kidding if you neared the dance floor she would rub herself against you until you got skin burns Well we obviously thought it was hilarious so we played along with it, until I realized my friend actually really wanted to fuck her and he wanted me to join him, he always does for some reason. I politely refused but by this time she had also gotten the gist of what was going on and goes to try and kiss me, i made a violent movement away and not soon after left.

My friend claims to have banged her outside afterwards, I always wondered if I should have joined, it could have been fun. But then again, not sure if our friendship would be the same after crossing swords.

Top Bottom