• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

kharma45

Was in a hotel in town tonight for a quick bite and saw that my old school was having their formal there. Was all good having a look at some of the girls until I realised that I used to peer tutor some of the people walking in. Felt bad.

tumblr_llui2wdd6D1qedua2o1_500.gif

this world wide web site is great, like some fucking alien imitating a human.

http://www.ulillillia.us/aboutme/majorissues.shtml

How often do you take showers? Once a day? Twice a day? Once every two days? How about 3 to 6 times a month? Lately, it's been just that. The reasons come down to these (in order of their impact with the worst on the top):

I'm always cold. The biggest reason is, when I'm done, I'm almost always cold for at least two hours after it and I hate it. When dry, I'm most comfortable from 75 to 77°F air temp (95% certain). When wet, this increases to 80 to 83°F or so (80% certain). When I get done with my shower, air conditioned rooms are my main enemy as 70°F, even when dry, is a bit chilly for me. I know because I have a thermometer.

"The odd exception, and somewhat rare, is when I sleep unusually little or sleep too much or my parents look around when I'm out shopping just to get groceries often forcing my sleep-wake cycle to advance. The chance is very high because I try to target the mid-range. I use the 25:40 method and literally calculate the expected time I'd be awake and use this as a base. 14 days would go by for me when 15 have actually gone by and this causes some confusion with my calculations as I often forget to include this. If only I never had to sleep...."

Requeim

What the...

It's like $80 NZ for the learners license, another $130 six months later for restricted, then another $110 six months later for full license.

So $320 total. Which is probably 160 pounds.

He's not wrong

From i started taking driving lessons until i was done and had my license in hand, i paid a bit over 1500 pounds. Passed all the tests on my first try as well.

Don't have a car though, it's just too fucking expensive in Denmark

WTFeet has been going on the last couple of pages. Somebody pls bring back the international break so we won't be plagued with this flith.

Wilbur

Banned
I'll watch these two because they'll be on the telly, but I won't be ecstatic about it.

pls baby

Aaron Ramsey returning home to Manchester slayers Cardiff? Two of the PL's form teams up against each other, with no clean sheets in their last eleven meetings or something I'm sure I read?

You misunderestimate the powers of the Premier League

Kassu

Banned
Villa - Sunderland, Cardiff - Arsenal, Newcastle - West Brom and Mainz - Dortmund are all well worth watching
Cardiff - Arsenal will only be worth watching if we lose or if we score great goals. I think we can defend good enough to not let Cardiff score but we also might be too tired after our CL match to do anything great either. So most likely it will be a boring match.

Newcastle - West Brom might be a fun match to watch though. Seems like both teams could be strong enough to win it.

pls baby

Aaron Ramsey returning home to Manchester slayers Cardiff? Two of the PL's form teams up against each other, with no clean sheets in their last eleven meetings or something I'm sure I read?

You misunderestimate the powers of the Premier League

Wilbz pls. Newcastle-West Brom is an equivalent of an average Europa League match up in quality. England has too many teams, both Newcastle and West Brom are just mid-table, fill out the numbers teams. Compare to Russia, 16 teams teams, 6 European spots, 4 teams face relegation so we get to avoid these meaningless mid-table scraps for the most part. Real best league in the world.

bud

zhZulwI.jpg

N8QJaOO.jpg

mdLTwWX.jpg

私は日本の読みなあ

私は不名誉だ

切腹は自分自身を償還する唯一の方法です。。。

Batigol

Banned
zhZulwI.jpg

N8QJaOO.jpg

mdLTwWX.jpg

私は日本の読みなあ

私は不名誉だ

切腹は自分自身を償還する唯一の方法です。。。

讓在月球上飛

Kikarian

zhZulwI.jpg

N8QJaOO.jpg

mdLTwWX.jpg

私は日本の読みなあ

私は不名誉だ

切腹は自分自身を償還する唯一の方法です。。。
What does it say?

GorillaJu

Saw this on reddit, I don't know if it's real: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=25f_1243285844

CR7 at age 6. Fuckin beast.

Futsal seems like the best way to develop football skills (football field is better for vision and shot accuracy). Many top footballers have a background in it (Cristiano Ronaldo, Messi, Neymar, Ronaldinho, etc.)

Yep. Futsal is big in Japan, and pretty much any country where footballers are known to be technically skillful. The ball is smaller and heavier, and there's much less space to operate in so it rewards players with better skill.

Or you could have my team that I coach where they just boot the ball away and when I yell at them for stopping play they cry and say "we aren't allowed to have fun!" (Only the French kids. Japanese kids never complain)

Salazar

It helps with defensive positioning, too. If you have a Titus Bramble level idea of where to be, a half decent futsal team will put dozens of goals on you.

Lightning

Banned
Moyes is going to cost AVB his job on Sunday. I can sense it.
If this happens Spurs are incredibly stupid. Spurs allowed AVB to spend near £100m on players over the summer. You don't do that and then sack the manager because of a few results. You're 2 points off the top 4 which is the objective. AVB just needs to change the way the team is set up so Spurs can score again.

Scum

Behave yourselves, lads.

If this happens Spurs are incredibly stupid. Spurs allowed AVB to spend near £100m on players over the summer. You don't do that and then sack the manager because of a few results. You're 2 points off the top 4 which is the objective. AVB just needs to change the way the team is set up so Spurs can score again.

To be honest, my beef is with the despondent midfield, especially Townsend. It disgusts me to see them so damn persistent in ignoring Soldado. Poor bugger deserves better. :<

I'd love a nice high scoring draw, but its Spurs so I'm afraid it's just destined not to be entertaining.

I've consigned myself to a loss. Pessimist all the way 'til the World Cup starts.

GorillaJu

Behave yourselves, lads.

To be honest, my beef is with the despondent midfield, especially Townsend. It disgusts me to see them so damn persistent in ignoring Soldado. Poor bugger deserves better. :<

I've consigned myself to a loss. Pessimist all the way 'til the World Cup starts.

I'd countenance a Spurs victory because it's Man Utd and I want a repeat of that earth-shattering air punch AVB made after the 3-2 win at Old Trafford.

Also, Wooden I feel like I could kiss you, Dybala scored an incredible brace against Tottenham to take my Derby team well out of the drop zone. Somehow you're responsible.

panty

Saw this on reddit, I don't know if it's real: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=25f_1243285844

CR7 at age 6. Fuckin beast.

Futsal seems like the best way to develop football skills (football field is better for vision and shot accuracy). Many top footballers have a background in it (Cristiano Ronaldo, Messi, Neymar, Ronaldinho, etc.)

The footage looks too new but I dunno. The kid is really good. Don't know how active Ronnie is on twitter but someone should tweet that to him and ask.

Top Bottom