• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

Clegg

Switched off the Toy Show. Couldn't handle all the cringe.

Now watching Sharon Osbourne trying to get into Colin Farrell's trousers.

Wes

venison crêpe
I'm so sorry Bud.

abd6Duic.gif

r0ppvhT.gif

Zabojnik

Finished working, hungry as a boar. I decide to pull an Arnie and drive to the center to get me some fast food. I notice a kebab place I've never seen before. I go there, order a chicken kebab. While I'm waiting, I notice that the three dudes working there are giving me these funny looks. Turns out I'm their first customer ever. I get the kebab for free and five 'cards' for five more free kebabs.

Feels good. Also, the kebab was godly.

Arnie

Finished working, hungry as a boar. I decide to pull an Arnie and drive to the center to get me some fast food. I notice a kebab place I've never seen before. I go there, order a chicken kebab. While I'm waiting, I notice that the three dudes working there are giving me these funny looks. Turns out I'm their first customer ever. I get the kebab for free and five 'cards' for five more free kebabs.

Feels good. Also, the kebab was godly.
I can't drive.

Kassu

Banned
I have spent the whole day studying Swedish and playing GTA V. Fuck you Ibra, your language is confusing as hell.

Didn't even get my PS4 today, probably next week.

bud

jesus christ messi you have shit taste in women and feet

i'm not even a foot fetishist but clearly this is a picture of what one would consider "pretty feet"

tyGV2lT.png

Hixx

PS4's OS is so fucking quick. Just such a big improvement over PS3s and this is the first release!

I'm using two accounts atm - one UK, one US. And while I was logged in on my UK account playing Resogun, I would keep swapping to my US one to try and log in to PSN. When it failed, I just hit the PS button and it went straight back to Resogun on my UK account. Man when they get Suspend/Resume in from Standby... <3333

PS4's OS is so fucking quick. Just such a big improvement over PS3s and this is the first release!

I'm using two accounts atm - one UK, one US. And while I was logged in on my UK account playing Resogun, I would keep swapping to my US one to try and log in to PSN. When it failed, I just hit the PS button and it went straight back to Resogun on my UK account. Man when they get Suspend/Resume in from Standby... <3333

How do you switch accounts on the fly? Only way I found out is to log out and log in.

Hixx

How do you switch accounts on the fly? Only way I found out is to log out and log in.

Well, that. But the log out option doesn't fully log you out for some reason. The only way to switch on the fly would be with two controllers, I think? They were doing it on the Giant Bomb stream iirc.

kharma45

Looks like it needs more organisation but that'll come with time. Bit ugly too but as long as it's quick I'd not care too much.

Top Bottom