• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

Kikarian

If Draxler does join us we'd have to get rid of somebody, we have too many similar players in that position and we still have Chamberlain to come back.
image.php

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Vidal's barber, Marco Di Napoli "I'm not a mathematician but I believe that whenever he has a major hair-cut he scores."

tumblr_mx2xb42wxi1s8z5rho2_400.gif

bud

I got drunk yesterday.

For like, the first time ever.

what was it like?

a few months ago, i got high for the first time ever. had two hits. one proper one. lungs were on fire. coughed the rest of the day. felt like i was going to die.

the bit where i was sort of high lasted maybe a minute.

Fry

what was it like?

a few months ago, i got high for the first time ever. had two hits. one proper one. lungs were on fire. coughed the rest of the day. felt like i was going to die.

the bit where i was sort of high lasted maybe a minute.

:lol

It was cool. It was a happy hour with the people from my company. Open bar. Samsung paid it all.

I told, like, 3 co workers about the girl I love. I hit on a girl that also works with me. It was freaking fun.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Injury or not, Jovetic will probably be regarded as the biggest pointless signing of the Summer. City absolutely do not need him and their first 11 has no room for him. He won't be staying for too long IMO. :p
All according to bukkake.

B23s03a.png

Kikarian

Yes man Moyes won't get anyone. Unless it's a LB, that for some reason he thinks it's more important for us to get someone there than Midfield.

Top Bottom