• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

Holy fuck

Gündogan's

still wanna buy him?

iWq59P82wb90h.gif

I didn't know that. How has he been playing?

Hopefully we see Powell and Keane linking up.

I haven't really watched him, but I heard he's been good. He's a goal scorer, but not much of a creator in that role.

Carbonox

never have a wank straight after having a poo cos the smell down there still lingers

give it a couple of hours for everything to go back to normal

pls

Wilbur

Banned
SkySportsCL: Bayern Munich XI to face CSKA Moscow: Neuer, Dante, Martínez, Robben, Rafinha, Boateng, Götze, Lahm, Müller, Alaba, Kroos. #SkyCL

Meier

SkySportsCL: Bayern Munich XI to face CSKA Moscow: Neuer, Dante, Martínez, Robben, Rafinha, Boateng, Götze, Lahm, Müller, Alaba, Kroos. #SkyCL

Hate these early games -- completely fuck up substitutions in the UCL fantasy game. Can't decide if I should drop Alex Sandro for Nastasic since I am not sure if Nastasic will play or not. If he does. 6 points seems a certainty...

Shit, Aguero may be rested so I definitely can't risk captaincy on him. Hmm..

wedward

wedward, you should post caps every time Jack scores because it won't happen very often. Jack was great today but had been very average this season and Aaron is still the better player. Knowing Jack in his next game he either gets injured again or has a pass accuracy of 50% again. Great that he scores the occasional goal but until he's consistent in his performances over a decent period of time, he has not done this since his injury, then he still deserves the kicks in the ass that come his way. He needs to continually improve not be complacent, act like a cunt, put in mediocre performances, and then be told he is the future of English football. As things stand he's not better than any of our other starting midfielders, hence he's on the wing and not in midfield. Needs to earn his spot in the midfield much like Aaron did.

Did Jack sleep with your gf or something?

You thoughts on:

Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3
Virtue's Last Reward
Resident Evil Revelaitons
Fire Emblem: Awakening

?

They're the demos I'm downloading atm :)

Carbonox

You thoughts on:

Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3
Virtue's Last Reward

?

I got Revelations on PS3. It's OK but I prefer Resident Evil 6. Revelations has the worst story and cast of any game I've experienced in forever. Gameplay and scare-factor are both decent tho. Enemies are shite and the boss battles even more so.

Elchele

Holy fuck

Gündogan's back injury is/was worse than anyone admitted. He couldn't sit and could hardly stand and he even had a paralyzed foot for some time because his nerves were fucked all the way down. They were afraid he needed to end his career. Looks like he could be back in January, though.

Anybody still wanna buy him?

Dortmund are killing all their players, dat medical staff.
Seriously, tho, I don't know how your players manage to keep going for so many seasons at the rate Klopp makes them play. It's amazing.

Linius

I got Revelations on PS3. It's OK but I prefer Resident Evil 6. Revelations has the worst story and cast of any game I've experienced in forever. Gameplay and scare-factor are both decent tho. Enemies are shite and the boss battles even more so.

I can't value your thoughts on gaming anymore from this moment on. How can you seriously prefer QTE the game?

He's very reasonable. Only played Ozil for 25minutes and Mertesacker for 1 game for pointless friendlies.

Other national team managers are worse.

Well, Özil and Mertesacker are shit.

But I guess that proves your point of Löw being reasonable, that's not what I wanted. Damn.

Carbonox

I can't value your thoughts on gaming anymore from this moment on. How can you seriously prefer QTE the game?

Resident Evil 6 is a proper mess of a game (one that I hope is never repeated) but it's so fucking fun to play. Way more enjoyable than Revelations. Superior cast and story (even though this too is atrocious but nowhere near the offensive tripe of Revelations). It's just a car crash in game design though.

Linius

Resident Evil 6 is a proper mess of a game (one that I hope is never repeated) but it's so fucking fun to play. Way more enjoyable than Revelations. Superior cast and story (even though this too is atrocious but nowhere near the offensive tripe of Revelations). It's just a car crash in game design though.

Maybe it's just the console version. But the 3DS version is an excellent game. Old school RE feelings.

Meier

You thoughts on:

Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3
Virtue's Last Reward

?

999 is fucking awesome, a must play if you haven't (DS game but works on the 3DS, sort of prequel to VLR). Oddly enough, I still haven't finished VLR (got it for Vita). Fire Emblem is probably my favorite game on the 3DS still despite all the hours I've since put into Animal Crossing and Pokemon Y. Can't wait to play Bravely Default.

Carbonox

Maybe it's just the console version. But the 3DS version is an excellent game. Old school RE feelings.

If I got it on 3DS when it came out, my feelings would probably be different. It doesn't translate brilliantly to home consoles (though it looks pretty fine). Not to mention I jumped in to it straight off of my Platinum Trophy run of RE6. :lol

Love Raid mode though.

Meier

Shit, tried to change Aguero back into my lineup but I guess the subs cut off at 10:55 (local time). Oh well, what can ya do.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
I've always wanted to play in snow, I've never even seen any. The funnest I've ever had on a pitch was a practice match in "a cold rainy Wednesday night in Stoke" type weather.

Yen

I've always wanted to play in snow, I've never even seen any. The funnest I've ever had on a pitch was a practice match in "a cold rainy Wednesday night in Stoke" type weather.

If I never have kids, blame taking a football in the nuts in a Norn Iron December.

I can't believe IBWM didn't include Eder Alvarez Balanta in their list. They've already gone past Colombia so he clearly isn't included. That's a major oversight.

I think they are just assessing the progress of last year's 100 at the moment. Balanta only debuted in April; I'm sure he'll be part of the new list.

Gambit

Robben! Müller!

BTW: Pizza was lovely.

Bravely Default will be great. The demo was difficult and too complex for a demo, but it shows off the job system nicely. I have very high hopes.

Top Bottom