• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

Blablurn

BaFan8lCUAAbzDA.jpg:large

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Two Copenhagen supporters got stabbed in Torino, a bunch of Juve supporters started yelling at them while they were eating at a restaurant (some of the min Copenhagen gear) and then proceeded to stab a man and a woman of them.

gxgYrxG.jpg

In Naples they would probably only have stolen their watches.

They didn't, it's a 'fake story'. He slipped or something apparently, that doesn't even look like a 'stab' to me.

Besides, you never hear about stabbing incidents in Torino, Milan etc.

Our ultras never even stabbed Napoli or Merda fans, why would they start stabbing gorgeous Danes?

Yen

Two Copenhagen supporters got stabbed in Torino, a bunch of Juve supporters started yelling at them while they were eating at a restaurant (some of the min Copenhagen gear) and then proceeded to stab a man and a woman of them.

gxgYrxG.jpg

In Naples they would probably only have stolen their watches.

"Just been stabbed and have a bleeding, open wound. Better take a selfie"

Meier

I can't believe IBWM didn't include Eder Alvarez Balanta in their list. They've already gone past Colombia so he clearly isn't included. That's a major oversight.

They didn't, it's a 'fake story'. He slipped or something apparently, that doesn't look like a 'stab' to me.

Besides, you never hear about stabbing incidents in Torino, Milan etc.

Why would a couple of Copenhagens travel to Torino for one day, then leave for Denmark again the next day to fake a story? :lol

Just saying Naples > Torino

Wes

venison crêpe

Finally made it out of the hell of League 2!

Although as soon as my promotion was guaranteed there was a takeover, which injected an extra £2m in to the coffers, but I was told they wanted to bring in their own manager. I'll have to wait and see :(

Salvadora

Alan Davis on the latest Tuesday Club podcast mentioned that Bendtner has been up to more badness in years past, but Arsenal's legal team has managed to "sit on it".

Just go away.

Meier

Huh, I'm not familiar with Roberto Firmino but he has a pretty good goalscoring record for Hoffenheim. Looks like is off to a particularly good start this year (7 goals and 4 assists in 12 Bundesliga games).

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Why would a couple of Copenhagens travel to Torino for one day, then leave for Denmark again the next day to fake a story? :lol

think wooden

THINK

and he (they?) should've contacted the police, but he didn't..

If you wanna get stabbed, you don't go to Torino. pls understand before you get me banned

:( am I irrelevant yurt-chan

Please play DS. Create an easy-mode mage and open a gamefaqs/youtube guide.

Huh, I'm not familiar with Roberto Firmino but he has a pretty good goalscoring record for Hoffenheim. Looks like is off to a particularly good start this year (7 goals and 4 assists in 12 Bundesliga games).

Pretty sure the guy's got problems with his attitude. He's amazing in some matches and utter shit in the rest of the matches. He's still young but he hasn't really improved in the last 3 or 4 years he's been in Hoffenheim.

But well, he plays for Hoffenheim, maybe a move would help him develop.

TeddyBoy

All an elaborate attempt to get more attention. Brian was voiced by MacFarlane himself, wasn't he? So that alright I suppose.

It looks like and by judging from the Neogaf thread, I think it worked :p

Yeah Seth MacFarlane voices Peter, Stewie and Brian, so no damage done there.

think wooden

THINK

and he (they?) should've contacted the police, but he didn't..

If you wanna get stabbed, you don't go to Torino. pls understand before you get me banned

Please play DS. Create an easy-mode mage and open a gamefaqs/youtube guide.

They know how corrupt your politicans are, dont even want to think about your police.

Elchele

Top 3 (leagues) are really holding Europe in their palm right now. You shouldn't write Basel off though, Schalke are REALLY unpredictable.

Also, BundesliGAF, any word about Julian Green ? How good is he actually ?

Julian Green looks like the real deal. Great offensive all-round, will make a great winger replacement for Robben in a few years

Elchele

Pretty sure the guy's got problems with his attitude. He's amazing in some matches and utter shit in the rest of the matches. He's still young but he hasn't really improved in the last 3 or 4 years he's been in Hoffenheim.

But well, he plays for Hoffenheim, maybe a move would help him develop.

:lol that's absolutely bullshit. He has improved in every season, and right now is one of the best CAM in the league next to Maxim. He has been very consistent for one and half season now.

I don't know about attitude problems, could be, but I don't remember any article about it.

Clegg

That Shenume 3 registration will be a hoax just like the Half Life 3 registration.

Or it's real, but will be an MMO. I'm not sure which one would make me feel worse.

:lol that's absolutely bullshit. He has improved in every season, and right now is one of the best CAM in the league next to Maxim. He has been very consistent for one and half season now.

I don't know about attitude problems, could be, but I don't remember any article about it.

You're fucking crazy if you really rate him this highly. He might have improved compared to last season when the whole Hoffenheim team was proper shit. But he's still as inconsistent as he was in his first season. Sure, he scored some more goals but stats are not everything, he had like 4 good games this season and was decent to shit in the other 8.

Clegg

Looks like Will Keane may be joining Wigan on loan after all.

Hopefully he gets regular game time for his own sake and so we can see Powell pushed back to a more attacking midfield role rather than playing as a striker.

Looks like Will Keane may be joining Wigan on loan after all.

Hopefully he gets regular game time for his own sake and so we can see Powell pushed back to a more attacking midfield role rather than playing as a striker.

Powell hasn't been a striker for a while. He's been in the 10 role for like the last 6 games or so.

Holy fuck

Gündogan's back injury is/was worse than anyone admitted. He couldn't sit and could hardly stand and he even had a paralyzed foot for some time because his nerves were fucked all the way down. They were afraid he needed to end his career. Looks like he could be back in January, though.

Anybody still wanna buy him?

Holy fuck

Gündogan's back injury is/was worse than anyone admitted. He couldn't sit and could hardly stand and he even had a paralyzed foot for some time because his nerves were fucked all the way down. They were afraid he needed to end his career. Looks like he could be back in January, though.

Anybody still wanna buy him?

Good fit for Arsenal then

Top Bottom