• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

Feorax

Fucking hell, those results today...

Need to destroy Hull tomorrow. Hope Coutinho and Henderson can shake off their knocks or we might be a bit fucked.

BaV8HkhIMAAOtHO.jpg:large

i4O04Xn48CF3n.gif

Carbonox

Ben Arfa's off in Jan. Shame that the best player at the club doesn't fit in the team

Yeah, I love him but we gotta cut him loose. We're a stronger team without him playing because Sissoko and Gouffran give us defensive coverage as well as good attacking play. Ben Arfa only gives us the latter and even then it depends on if he's not lazy enough to take people on.

We could bring in one or two decent players for the Ben Arfa money too. Shit, I'd even use all of that money to try and bag Remy on a permanent. :lol

TeddyBoy

Instead of achieving nothing with Wales, he could've… achieved nothing with England.

Haha, I mean to say, he could of helped England achieve something. Helping Wales achieve something is almost a herculean task.

No offense to any Welsh reading this.

I'm nothing more than a medium Yurt

Oh my god. This guy in the Ethnic foods that need more love thread saying Ethiopian food is an oxymoron. I can't breathe.

Yen

Haha, I mean to say, he could of helped England achieve something. Helping Wales achieve something is almost a herculean task.

No offense to any Welsh reading this.
Let's not kid ourselves: England achieving anything is a Herculean task.

Arnie

I don't appreciate you editing my post to make it look like I said something I didn't. Bit of a cunt's trick tbh, didn't expect it from you.

:lol

If there's anyone I would expect 'dirty tricks' from it's probably Wooden. And I mean that in the best possible way.

Top Bottom