• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

Carbonox

Fuck off Newcastle..

y u jelly of ur tital rivles

Diego López, Pepe, Sergio Ramos, Benzema, Bale, Marcelo, Xabi Alonso, Carvajal, Modric, Di María, Isco.

SUPLENTES / BENCH: Casillas, Casemiro, Nacho, Jesé, Morata, Illarra, Llorente.

---------------Lopez----------------
Pepe-Ramos-Benzema-Bale
Marcelo-Alonso-Carvajal-Modric
---------Di Maria-Isco--------------

What a lineup

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
824932048.gif

tumblr_mx31lt3tPx1rmpo74o1_1280.jpg

I CANT

Suen

And they have 10 men. Your shit, I told you before!
Not to mention that they have the second worst defense in the league. Embarrassing and pathetic from us. I suppose we'll only do well against big teams this season :(

Tomasso new striker in January pls.

Feels like there's a new thread every day from someone deluding themselves into thinking the WiiU is a preferable console to either the PS4 or Xbox One.

@Lightning, but ur frail lol

Pundits still say that yet act like Chelsea are solid

Yen

I'm pretty sure he could, one of his parents was English (I think his dad). He chose Wales because he grew up in Cardiff (moved to England at 10) and identified himself as Welsh, a real shame, he achieved nothing with Wales, but he could of helped England so so much :(
Instead of achieving nothing with Wales, he could've… achieved nothing with England.

Lightning

Banned
@Lightning, but ur frail lol

Pundits still say that yet act like Chelsea are solid
Huge lack of depth defensively. Mertesacker goes down and Arsenal fans will cry.

And pundits are unfair against us. Gary Neville and Carrager have all strongly praised our defence this season though and that means something given how in the past Neville ripped into our defence.

I ignore Hansen. I think he's unfair.

ibwCbXZv06fzNe.gif

Tied second best defence in the league.
My only issue with our defence is how we open up when chasing a game. Happened against Villa, happened against West Brom. We only conceded 1 goal against WBA but we could have conceded 4 goals easily in that game. Dortmund at the Emirates opened us up when we were chasing the game.

Aside from that we are solid. Just cannot concede first goal it seems.

kharma45

Feels like there's a new thread every day from someone deluding themselves into thinking the WiiU is a preferable console to either the PS4 or Xbox One.

It's more interesting at this point in time than either the Xbox or Playstation, and it at least offers something different to either of those two.

what's funny is those deluded into thinking the PS4 is some sort of manna from heaven to gamers around the world.

Blackberry did this. What can go wrong?
Well, that's reassuring.

How can that work? What the fuck... Milan need to make a decision one way or another.
Either way, we're pretty much screwed sooner or later.
Seriously Luci, fixing AC Milan should be an achievement on FM!

Berlusconi pls..
Yeah, like one of those challenges. "Fix Milan in less than a lifetime". Earned by nobody.

It's more interesting at this point in time than either the Xbox or Playstation, and it at least offers something different to either of those two. .

Yeah there's certainly a hell lot more games I would want to play on Wii U as it stands right now. I know that won't last though and I highly doubt I will ever get a wii u, a ps4 in a year though? Maybe. What PS4 and xbone offers at this point is a few half shitty exclusives and then the multiplats that are still mostly better on pc. Obviously if you don't have a half decent pc it will be pretty awesome or if you just like the smell of new hardware, which I admittedly do and kind of want a PS4 for right now. :p

kharma45

Yeah there's certainly a hell lot more games I would want to play on Wii U as it stands right now. I know that won't last though and I highly doubt I will ever get a wii u, a ps4 in a year though? Maybe. What PS4 and xbone offers at this point is a few half shitty exclusives and then the multiplats that are still mostly better on pc. Obviously if you don't have a half decent pc it will be pretty awesome or if you just like the smell of new hardware, which I admittedly do and kind of want a PS4 for right now. :p

When it came to it that was my only reason to get a PS4, it was something new to fiddle with for a while. No doubt it'll have more AAA titles than the Wii U over it's lifespan but yeah right now the Wii U does have more to offer.

Top Bottom