• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

Salvadora

:loooooooooool you guys.

That was a carbon copy of a Hitcher post that he responded to me with earlier this week, after I'd edited his post. Edit away, Wooden.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALE

tumblr_mrmrafF5wP1qevds0o1_400.gif

Even a monkey can score on that team. In conclusion, Ronaldo doesn't deserve the balon d'or.

srsly, the league is a joke.

Even a monkey can score

BUT NOT NEYMAR

FootballFan

hey look another premier league player shitting all over loliga

Well that's true, there are only 3 top teams in the league, rest are shite.

But..Bale flopped when he played one of the other big 2 though. (Neygod scored the goal that won the super cup vs Atletico, and assisted + scored vs Real Madrid).

But at least there are 3 good teams in this league, Serie A(Juve), Bundesliga(Bayern), Ligue 1(PSG) were decided before the season started, pretty much one team leagues at this point.

EPL is GOAT, it would be crazy to make a bet on who will win the league. Unlike Bundesliga/Serie A/Ligue 1 where we all know who wins the league months before the transfer window even opens.

Football is dead and Premier League is keeping it alive. Italy, France, Germany = 1 team leagues, Spain = 2/3 team league, EPL = 20 team league.

But..Bale flopped when he played one of the other big 2 though. (Neygod scored the goal that won the super cup vs Atletico, and assisted + scored vs Real Madrid).

But at least there are 3 good teams in this league, Serie A(Juve), Bundesliga(Bayern), Ligue 1(PSG) were decided before the season started, pretty much one team leagues at this point.

EPL is GOAT, it would be crazy to make a bet on who will win the league. Unlike Bundesliga/Serie A/Ligue 1 where we all know who wins the league months before the transfer window even opens.

Football is dead and Premier League is keeping it alive. Italy, France, Germany = 1 team leagues, Spain = 2/3 team league, EPL = 20 team league.

This is false. We all know who will win the PL.

jhiJ1030VZ2jY_e.jpg

FootballFan

This is false. We all know who will win the PL.

jhiJ1030VZ2jY_e.jpg

Nah seriously, Arsenal, Liverpool, Tottenham, Man United, Man City, Chelsea. Massive clubs with potential to finish anywhere.

Roma has had the most ridiculously amazing season ever, all that talk about how many games they are winning etc. They are still 2nd to an average Juve after all that for example. Napoli can spend another 60m in January and nothing will change in the top spot.

Then you have LaLiga protectors who say stuff like "malaga is gud" but they never even watch them and don't know if Isco is a waterboy, a goalkeeper or a coach until he plays for his team. Wilbs can name the starting lineup of Aston Villa, Plug wouldn't be able to name 5 players of Atletico Madrid.

Ligue 1 - lol Timu pls.

Bundesliga - Dortmund had a shot, but fact is Pep is just too good of a coach. As soon as he was announced as their coach it was over.

EPL is just completely different.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
ISCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Pretty sure Barca are regretting taking Neymar over him

and he's 21, isn't he?

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
The thing that stands out to me when I watch Bale play for Madrid is how little he gets fouled. With Spurs he was always double or triple marked and took plenty of nasty challenges. In Spain they stand off him a lot more, though I guess that's true of the league as a whole.

He doesn't even have to reach top speed to score goals anymore, he has so much more space.

FootballFan

The thing that stands out to me when I watch Bale play for Madrid is how little he gets fouled. With Spurs he was always double or triple marked and took plenty of nasty challenges. In Spain they stand off him a lot more, though I guess that's true of the league as a whole.

He doesn't even have to reach top speed to score goals anymore, he has so much more space.

Exactly.

Kinda what I said before

Suen

BPL has too much money for advertisement, in reality it's just another shit league with teams close to Ligue 1 levels aside from Arsenal. Serie A is the best, Sassuolo would probably be in top four in BPL, Empoli would probably shit over half of the BPL teams. Joke of a league, probably the least amount of goals scored on average.

Top Bottom