• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

Suen

I feel like I should be excited about the Spurs - Moyes match tomorrow but considering how shit those two clubs are this season it's hard to be excited about it. Even Catania - Milan feels more exciting, let alone Chievo - Livorno. Hoping Chelsea - Southampton will be good.

Linius

I went horseback riding today. Actual horse. Big ass animal. My legs hurt. It had nothing to do with Laboured. I rewrote that fucking tweet 10 times, I thought that one was safest.

You just can't tweet things about horses and pain anymore without being looked upon. The horse ruined that for you.

noal

Banned
I feel like I should be excited about the Spurs - Moyes match tomorrow but considering how shit those two clubs are this season it's hard to be excited about it. Even Catania - Milan feels more exciting, let alone Chievo - Livorno. Hoping Chelsea - Southampton will be good.

It's going to be dreadful.

Suen

I went horseback riding today. Actual horse. Big ass animal. My legs hurt. It had nothing to do with Laboured. I rewrote that fucking tweet 10 times, I thought that one was safest.
Must be like 15 years or something since I tried it. The whole world felt like collapsing.

Suen

Tried that once. Then afterwards I let it eat a carrot out of my ass.
tumblr_mwdmyw199D1s080geo1_400.gif

noal

Banned
Trouble is if you use it too often then it doesn't have the same effect. Twat. Git. Gonk. Gink. Wazzeck. Tit. Wanker. Fucker. Labia. Gash. Flid. Pleb. Kingpin, great film.

Linius

bloody wankah

If I ever visit London it's best for me not to get drunk. I would probably just swear at people all night. Or try to impersonate a UK accent which I can't.

Hixx

Until Giak played against Fulham we had never had an Italian play for Sunderland.

3 months later we had 4 in our starting line up

and we're bottom

Coincidence? I think not.

Slizz

The ending of this Auburn Alabama (an essential college derby equivalent to the Merseyside one) football(American) game was incredible.

Like one of the most shocking ways to win a fucking game.

What's Kyoufu like when he gets angry?

Is it confined to racism or does he give both barrels on any subject?

He doesn't really get that angry usually, he got angry at someone who needed to be yelled at to be fair, fuck back to india might have been a bit over the top though.
ib17jzq2i4exPI.png

lol he was laughing at me when I kept going offside ;_;

gimmie a link to kyoufu's racist rant pls

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MMXrg8Nqjo

but this is the superior fifa video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3su__GjWEY

Top Bottom