• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

FootballFan

THE SPINNING WILL NEVER END

and I gotta wake up in 4 hours now!.

Goodnight.

EECV

Suen

So like everyone in this thread?
Most posts about La Liga being shit looks far from a joke considering the regular pattern and content of them. I mean it's fine to hate some league regardless of what reason you have but it does get tiredsome. We get it, you don't like the league, cool now what else? Imagine if you had several la liga followers here talking shit about BPL everytime during or after the matches had been played. You'd likely tell them to fuck off in the end as well after having to read it countless of times.

Also I don't expect anyone to take my posts about BPL being shit seriously as I follow the league and have said several times that I find it more competitive and exciting than La Liga.

Porto lost. This is their first league loss in 2 years. Sporting and Benfica are only one point behind Porto and they play tomorrow, Sporting at home against Paços de Ferreira and Benfica away at Rio Ave. So excited for tomorrow's game now, we could end the weekend on the top of the league.

FootballFan

Yo guys I just received the bluray box of Breaking Bad, what's the ultraviolet crap it comes with?

Only game on Vita I really want to try. Maybe just to draw a dick on that guys face to get a 1 day ban from PSN. I always wonder if the guy who made the JewDozer is Modnation Racers ever got banned.

looooooooool

Persona4G and Tearaway are the Vita big hitters.

Arnie

THE SPINNING WILL NEVER END

and I gotta wake up in 4 hours now!

@Arnie
Fuck it, I'm buying a PS4 this week.
I'm loving mine.

It's reignited my excitement for gaming.
I really do like BF4 when it works. Sadly it doesn't half the time on PC...

Fine on PS4 now? Saw it crashing on the fucking main screen fro a long time, DICE must have been in a rush to get it out before COD on all these platforms.
Had one crash in four hours of play.

Man 60fps and a good resolution make such a difference. And more than 24 players.

Suen

Why do you find the need to shit on something to satisfy oneself odd?

You're doing it wrong. You're liking 5 different things to make yourself happy.

That's not how it's meant to work.

You enjoy something and everything else is meant to seem shit.

You're the weirdo.
Everything else is shit would mean all other clubs in BPL are shit to you and thus the league is shit. Good to know! Hopefully you can create a league with just one club in it, that way you can enjoy it every week!

Pls

FootballFan

Do you have the barrel edition? I want it so badley. I need Messis job, he's got monniez

Hell no, that barrel edition looks so stupid imo haha.

I just got the box.

looks something like this, just greener haha.

xl_breaking%20bad-1.jpg

anyways, do you know what that ultraviolet thing is? I've seen it on quite a few blurays.

Most posts about La Liga being shit looks far from a joke considering the regular pattern and content of them. I mean it's fine to hate some league regardless of what reason you have but it does get tiredsome. We get it, you don't like the league, cool now what else? Imagine if you had several la liga followers here talking shit about BPL everytime during or after the matches had been played. You'd likely tell them to fuck off in the end as well after having to read it countless of times.

Also I don't expect anyone to take my posts about BPL being shit seriously as I follow the league and have said several times that I find it more competitive and exciting than La Liga.

I never post about La Liga being shit. The only thing I ever post is that I think it's unfair for a lot of the teams due to the tv deals and that post is usually once every 3-4 months or something. Maybe less. I usually just shit on Madrid and their cunt ways just like you shit on Barca.

The only thing I mentioned today is that I don't think you should count stats at face value to determine how good La Liga players are due to them scoring so much. The last 4 seasons or so both Real Madrid and Barca scored around 110 goals in the league. The rest of the teams scored like 70 goals.

How is that shitting on La Liga?

Everybody has been shitting on Benzema and that cunt has directly contributed to around 40 goals in each of the past 3 seasons. Is my point not valid? How can you Madrid cunts say he's shit when he's putting up those types of numbers? Do you not take La Liga stats at face value? And if you don't, why do you see my post as shit talking La Liga?

Top Bottom