• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

Great to see fletch back, one of my favorite united players ever

Hopefully he can get back to PL level, god knows we could use more CMs
Fucking delighted he's back. Love the man.

Looks a lot better than I expected him too. Got a long way to go of course but I'm hopeful.

painey

BbzHKbyCUAAaUIl.jpg:large

away stand at the Lane
BbzHyZ2CYAAsWb-.jpg:large

Clegg

I think Fletch looks better than he did in his last comeback. Great seeing him back.

Get a decent mid in Jan or Summer and we may not be as awful in cm.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Hopefully we would have drawn City anyway.

If Rose could have played 90 minutes we'd have won :(

It's amazing how much better than cleverley fletcher is. Night and day

Yep. Fletcher's midfield fundamentals are just plain better. Whenever Cleverley asks for the ball, he points to his feet, but hardly comes over to meet the defender. If he directs the defender to pass it to another area of the pitch, he doesn't lose the defender to offer up another passing option.

Clegg

I think it was Kid A who got it spot on about Fryers.

Fergie was upset at losing him because it was a challenge to his authority, not because he was losing a good player. He ain't the answer for any club with high aspirations.

Hixx

Mind I don't care who we get, thinking about it.

Fucking Millwall knocking us out in the FA Cup semi... fucking Tim Cahill... fucking Jason McAteer...

Clegg

Jones is turning into a very good player. I just hope it won't be in midfield. His technique just isnt good enough for that. Stick him in defence pls.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I'm happy for Ade at least, he worked really hard and scored a fantastic goal.

If we had any defensive player besides Fryers to put on, we'd have seen it out. We just couldn't repel them in that final 10 minutes.

Spurs are away to Southampton next. Going to be a rough game for Spurs midfield with Southampton's pressing.

At least for that game Dawson will be back and we can move Capoue into midfield with Dembele.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Our fans chanted "You'll be back to Serie A" to Avellino. Their fans were really impressive tonight.

kharma45

Happy for us to have reached the League Cup final, pleased for Moyes to have done well in the cup regardless of whether we beat City or not. Should get through in the CL too. All we need is 4th to make it a good season.

Top Bottom