• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

Meier

Wow at the goal from Young! You guys weren't kidding.

18-12-2013-GifNumber-1.gif

Might have been nice to get Sunderland to have another crack at finally scoring there but West Ham works.

Happy for us to have reached the League Cup final, pleased for Moyes to have done well in the cup regardless of whether we beat City or not. Should get through in the CL too. All we need is 4th to make it a good season.
That would not be a good season.

But yes I'm sure we'd all take it.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
We'd have had no chance against City over two legs, I feel slightly better now. Slightly.

Teams I see winning the BPL:

Arsenal - Well, Arsene deserves it after crafting a great team. Jury's still out if they'll crumble mid-season like they have the last few years though.

Chelsea - Mourinho is great. He has the vision and confidence on how to build a team, which is why probably he failed at Real Madrid where you probably need a manager who instead builds around the team.

Team I don't want to see winning the BPL:

Manchester City - Because I'm a Manchester United fan.

Prospects for Manchester United: We are improving, but nowhere even near where the top three are right now. Januzaj and Phil Jones are out best prospects. Welbeck is (still) inconsistent. Also despite the goals they had today; Young and Evra are still liabilities.

Clegg

Final is in February.

Lots of things could happen in between. United could make a few good signings in Jan and we'll have Carrick and RVP fit by then. I think we'd have a decent chance of winning.

Presuming ourselves and City make it past the semis of course.

kharma45

That would not be a good season.

But yes I'm sure we'd all take it.

It's close to what I hoped for before the season kicked off. My hopes for Moyes was 3rd in the league, FA Cup win, CL quarters and whatever in the League Cup. For the team we have it'd be a good season.

welbocks hair looks like a sheeps hair lmao i wont 2 pet it lol

My message to glory hunters and moyles out army....
KeEP CalM,
and,
BeLIEve,
In Möyles!!

Elchele

Nobody has posted the gif of the dive made by one of the Casablanca players, that one lead to the 2-1 penalty.

European players should learn from the african master of diving.

dc89

The prospect of facing United in a final has just hit me. Even with their squad, it's still daunting.

Fuck, imagine being the team Moyes beats for his first real trophy.

faridmon

Change-Up was surprisingly fun movie. Maybe its the first time I am actually doubting the power of RottenTomatoes.

Also, I know I have said bad things about Olivia Wilde but I appologise for that, Messi, because she was great and hot.

Clegg

Have we talked about Balotelli's new boots? No flashy colours for him. Instead he has all the headlines written about him on them.

Zabojnik

Yurt, while I still haven't bought a tablet and finished reading Jojo, you'll be happy to know that I'll be buying the PC version of MGRising.

GorillaJu

Moyes winning the Cocup in his first season with United, like Kenny winning it with Liverpool?

Winning any silverware is an amazing feeling and can brighten up the room after a dreary run in the league.

United finish 8th, Moyes fired, Pochettino in.

Lightning

Banned
The prospect of facing United in a final has just hit me. Even with their squad, it's still daunting.

Fuck, imagine being the team Moyes beats for his first real trophy.
It's only the capital one cup. When you win the league and probably the FA cup too that's what counts.

Top Bottom