• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

FootballFan

I guess I bought a PS4.

img_0233tbdd6.jpg

Well whatever.

That game on the left is for an Xbox 360, it won't work. Just letting you know.

edit
beaten by bud.

Baki

it was nice being on top for so long, though.

i don't think wenger's ever beaten mourinho.

death awaits arsenal.

;_;

We can do it. Chelsea has been dire recently. Lets just hope they continue their run of poor form.

bud

We can do it. Chelsea has been dire recently. Lets just hope they continue their run of poor form.
mourinho will expose arsenal's weakness by hitting them on the break.

if arsenal can't even beat a shit side like united, then there's no hope left.

GorillaJu

death awaits arsenal.

;_;

You're correct in that Wenger has never beaten Mourinho, but you have to think this is the best opportunity in recent years to turn that around.

Baki

mourinho will expose arsenal's weakness by hitting them on the break.

if arsenal can't even beat a shit side like united, then there's no hope left.

No strikers to hit us on the break. Torres chokes magnificently.

bud

watch schurrle score.

vermaelen's playing as well...

i genuinely want to believe, but moyes, arsenal's overall performance this season, and these last few results have broken my soul.

Baki

watch schurrle score.

i genuinely want to believe, but moyes, arsenal's overall performance this season, and these last few results have broken my soul.

Forgot Vermy is playing. We are fucked. :(

Fergie

Banned

death awaits arsenal.

;_;
I wouldn't be surprised if Arsenal win. Your team is much more dangerous than recent seasons. Ramsey is showing his potential, Ozil can create that killer pass, just needs a clinical striker. Your midfield is packed. Per is seriously a mad tactician.

Arsenal have the talent, just need to get over that mental block.

Verm wasn't that bad vs United. With Per there it could be beneficial.

Walcott.

Scum

watch schurrle score.

We'll be 9th by this tomorrow. There'll be plenty to cheer to you up then.

faridmon

That is why we aren't getting into the top 4. The teams above us are ridiculously overpowered. Even teams like Newcastle and Man United are right behind us...

I hope we don't mess this up.

Why are Arsenal fans the ones scared of Monday's match? They're at home, and they've been better than Chelsea all season

Bundesliga is the shittest league in Europe

Ah, they're counting 3 more in the CL.

Either way, after the 2 today it's either 15 or 18. Means he's contributed to over 50% of our goals.

Why are Arsenal fans the ones scared of Monday's match? They're at home, and they've been better than Chelsea all season

Cos they know their team will collapse under pressure.

Scum

That is why we aren't getting into the top 4. The teams above us are ridiculously overpowered. Even teams like Newcastle and Man United are right behind us...

You'll just have to make do with 5th then. ¬_¬
Farid-chan, pls.

wedward

People keep saying Arsenal will have their usual second half of the season collapse. Except that we were the best team in the league during the second half of last season. Usually we get off to a horrible start and are out of the league by Christmas.

Barzul

Don't get it either. I guess our fans feel a bit disheartened after Napoli and City, but they need to give our players some credit. It'll be a fun game that could go either way, but imo an Arsenal win is more likely.

People keep saying Arsenal will have their usual second half of the season collapse. Except that we were the best team in the league during the second half of last season. Usually we get off to a horrible start and are out of the league by Christmas.

That's cos last season you were so crap in the first part of the season that there was nothing to collapse for in the second half.

Arsenal's season will come apart in February.

I'm sure you'll do well going into April and May - when nobody is watching.

Baki

Coz Chelsea does have an awesome squad. Just a run of poor form. They might use this match to suddenly hit good form.

Plus Vermelian.

wedward

Coz Chelsea does have an awesome squad. Just a run of poor form. They might use this match to suddenly hit good form.

Plus Vermelian.

Vermalen was fine against United. I'd be worried if we were playing Kos and Vermalen together.

United are shit and Vermalen didn't really have much to do, but still.

Carbonox

I think the top 9 is set. The order of which will be very interesting to see once the season is over. I see Everton finishing in the top 6 though with Man Utd as well. Newcastle, Spurs and Southampton picking up the final spots in whichever order.

Things can change though, like in the season we finished 5th though teams are much stronger now than back then.

I absolutely love this season though. The most entertaining Premier League season in YEARS. No other league in the world has been half as good as the Premier League.

Top Bottom