• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

Linius

Games between Barney and slow players like Whitlocke or Fordham were always interesting to watch. Barney was having a hard time adapting his pace to slower opponents. Then he started to blame the crowd or the airconditioning :p

Games between Barney and slow players like Whitlocke or Fordham were always interesting to watch. Barney was having a hard time adapting his pace to slower opponents. Then he started to blame the crowd or the airconditioning :p

Some guy said that the practice board was placed a bit lower or higher than the match board a few days ago. Come on dude. Sore loser.

Suen

Keep dreaming. He's going to Arsenal or Chelsea. Hopefully Arsenal. Fuck, he's going chelsea isn't he. :(
Costa to Arsenal, Benz to City in exchange for Aguero.

But honestly I'm not sure why Costa would want to leave Atletico unless wages are significantly higher and even if they will be it still depends on if he wants to settle down yet in another foreign country with his family or not. We'll have to see if he has Colombian football traits in him or not. For me it would be a big disappointment to see him leave AM.

Clegg

Costa won't be going anywhere in January. He's just declared for Spain and will want to impress Del Bosque before the world cup. To much risk involved in moving to a new league just months before it starts.

Messi

Oleeeeeee most boring team in the world led by a cunt Oleeeeeee

No one gave a shit about that title when we won it and no one will give a shit now. Incredibly meaningless trophy. Oh and the badge looks like ass. I should know its been stuck on our kits multiple times recently.

Suen

He supports 3 teams, but your statement is still true.
Can't wait to see Colunga make you guys look like a B-team tomorrow. If you want to have a chance against the mighty Getafe you may want to check the velocity of the winds tomorrow. After all you wouldn't want Neymar falling down on the pitch all the time now would you?

No one gave a shit about that title when we won it and no one will give a shit now. Incredibly meaningless trophy. Oh and the badge looks like ass. I should know its been stuck on our kits multiple times recently.
Yeah it's one of the most pointless tournaments out there lol. Like it serves no purpose other than making players participating in ongoing leagues tired.

Unlucky GK, he touched it on the pen. Levantidiots

Top Bottom