• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

FootballFan

U R JEALOUS

They probably are tbh.

Those people that "voted" on twitter are banned for being great posters I guess. While I am still here for being a shit poster.

Don't hate me because I don't agree with everything Wilbs, Yurt and Pulga say.

edit
Yurt, I don't know what you are talking about.

Messi

I enjoy reading Wilbury calling Ashley Young a cunt every time he does something good for the team.

Wilbur is footballGAFs best poster and since he got banned for being naked in a video I have to go elsewhere to chat with the best member. Thus WhatsappGAF.

noal

Banned
Is it common in La Liga for all the players to wave invisible cards at the ref?

Unfortunately it shows badly against Spanish football because it can be wonderful at times but then I want to kick my TV through the window when they start all that shit.

Messi

They probably are tbh.

Those people that "voted" on twitter are banned for being great posters I guess. While I am still here for being a shit poster.

Werent you banned recently for bullying Pulga? Great poster my ass.

Suen

Wilbur is footballGAFs best poster and since he got banned for being naked in a video I have to go elsewhere to chat with the best member. Thus WhatsappGAF.
You need to appreciate some of the members here more. Wilbrrr is just a smooth cunt, even G-Unit and Turok makes more coherent posts than him.

Baki

Costa to Arsenal, Benz to City in exchange for Aguero.

But honestly I'm not sure why Costa would want to leave Atletico unless wages are significantly higher and even if they will be it still depends on if he wants to settle down yet in another foreign country with his family or not. We'll have to see if he has Colombian football traits in him or not. For me it would be a big disappointment to see him leave AM.

What kind of Arsenal fan are you?!!!!!! :mad:

Yeah, it really depends on Costa. But we could easily triple his wages.

There isn't a chance of him joining Arsenal. Too pricey.

I disagree.

I know we're not getting him, just their skillsets would complement eachother.

Imagine defending against those two or having them closing you down :O

Hahah yeah. You guys have Sturridge.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
They probably are tbh.

Lol

They don't 'hate' you, they just think you're a poor poster. You don't get banned for this, no worries.

Messi

You need to appreciate some of the members here more. Wilbrrr is just a smooth cunt, even G-Unit and Turok makes more coherent posts than him.

Wilbury was/is the best mix of afer dark and serious posting. If you engage him in a serious conversation about football he is one of the best if not the best posters here. He posts intelligently with well thought out points and arguments. On the other hand when people are being crazy he is one of the funnier people and likely the ring leader.

WILBS FOR FOOTYGAF PRESIDENT.

Suen

What kind of Arsenal fan are you?!!!!!! :mad:

Yeah, it really depends on Costa. But we could easily triple his wages.

I disagree.

Hahah yeah. You guys have Sturridge.
His price is going to be really expensive in the summer transfer window. Honestly said I didn't see it in him, while he was a decent player last season most of Atletico's strategy then was heavily focused around Falcao so Costa never had a proper chance to show his talent. That he has filled the void left by Falcao perfectly is an amazing achievement. To think Atletico had two world class beasts up front.

noal

Banned
My situation means I don't post on here as often as I would like. I read every post though. Sometimes I feel like you lot don't know me so well but then again I've only been posting in here for about a year.

Group hug?

Batigol

Banned
Wilbury was/is the best mix of afer dark and serious posting. If you engage him in a serious conversation about football he is one of the best if not the best posters here. He posts intelligently with well thought out points and arguments. On the other hand when people are being crazy he is one of the funnier people and likely the ring leader.

WILBS FOR FOOTYGAF PRESIDENT.

This

but replace Wilbur for Yurt

Elchele

Yeah my friend who was watching the game text me saying "the disease of Spanish Football"

Those are cultural differences, most leagues in Latin America are the same -if not worse-. Is not something related to football, is just the way people are/the way they think.

Suen

My situation means I don't post on here as often as I would like. I read every post though. Sometimes I feel like you lot don't know me so well but then again I've only been posting in here for about a year.

Group hug?
I don't remember when you joined but I recognize you by your name here.

Those are cultural differences, most leagues in Latin America are the same -if not worst-. Is not something related to football, is just the way people are/the way they think.
Yeah this is what I figured.

L1NETT

Group hug?

Spill the beans. What should we know :p

You read every post? Pre Judgement day you mustn't have had time for anything else haha

---

DayZ (ed) standalone? Worth it and is the inventory system any good?

Razor554

We are getting that fifa badge!

notasingle.jpg

Suen

because you're posting with them here
I'm sure many of us don't care what ALL posters here think of us. I can freely admit that there are some posters here (who don't like me) who I couldn't give two fucks about, much like they don't care about what I think of them. I skip their post just as they very likely skip my posts.

Anyway FF you're cool in my book though your Madrid trolling goes too far sometimes lol.

Top Bottom