• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

L1NETT

Just because it isn't a sport doesn't mean it isn't good. Darts can be a pretty fun watch after a few pints.

The official definition of sport is something you have to change your shoes for btw, that's confirmed 100% no arguments.

noal

Banned
Everyone who can throw even a little left the BDO. Except for Wolfie I guess :p

Wolfie is going down with the ship. For some reason, and its not personal, I can't stand him. It's like before he won the world title he felt like he was entitled to win it one day.

Just because it isn't a sport doesn't mean it isn't good. Darts can be a pretty fun watch after a few pints.

The official definition of sport is something you have to change your shoes for btw, that's confirmed 100% no arguments.

If you don't have to adjust your diet to sustain your performance, it isn't a sport

Linius

Wolfie is going down with the ship. For some reason, and its not personal, I can't stand him. It's like before he won the world title he felt like he was entitled to win it one day.

I don't have anything with specific darts players. I just like the fact that some of us Dutchies are pretty good at it and I'll support all of them to go trough. Co Stompe is a co worker of my dads, he also drives the tram in Amsterdam. He sucks at darts though, he'd better just stay over here to commentate right away, he's always home after the first round of any tournament :p

Prolly gonna throw some darts and drink some beers at a friends place in a bit, it's a fun waste of time.

wedward

Arsenal-Gaf, give me some lineups

--------Giroud
Rosicky Ozil Theo
Ramsey Arteta
GIbbs Verms Kos Sagna
---------SHZ

with Poldi coming on in the 70th.

Suen

Hoping for 4 more Atletico goals.

Then Valencia can take points of Real tomorrow and everything is good
Valencia is like at Spurs shit level this season, even worse. Lost some good players and no one has been replaced with one of same, better or close to the same level of quality. No way we'll lose to them.

I hope Levante scores another goal but even if they don't one point for Atletico still means we catch up a bit. Come on Levante you can do this!

omg did you see how close that was!!!

#LEVANTEBELIEVE

bjaelke

ibw13ywHUgIMmV.gif

Ingeniero

I feel quite good about the Chelsea game, I think we will win but it will be close. 1-0 Giroud 75 min is my guess.
Arsenal ftw.

noal

Banned
I don't have anything with specific darts players. I just like the fact that some of us Dutchies are pretty good at it and I'll support all of them to go trough. Co Stompe is a co worker of my dads, he also drives the tram in Amsterdam. He sucks at darts though, he'd better just stay over here to commentate right away, he's always home after the first round of any tournament :p

Prolly gonna throw some darts and drink some beers at a friends place in a bit, it's a fun waste of time.

I like Co Stompe. He enjoys himself up on stage, maybe that's why he never hit the top level; too laid back!

I haven't put my board up for months. Maybe I should get it out over Christmas. Few pints and darts= great night.

Living where I do, I was very close to the home of darts during the eighties. My uncle went to Bristow's pub and beat him twice and this was before his dartitis. My mother still has a picture of her and Bristow up on his stage.

Hitch come on, chuck an arrow or two!

Kyoufu

Looking forward to visiting Anfield. Mike Williamson will tuck Suarez into his back pocket again.

we are going to lose :(

Lightning

Banned

--------Giroud
Rosicky Ozil Theo
Ramsey Arteta
GIbbs Verms Kos Sagna
---------SHZ

Okay here's mine

---------Szcz
Gibbs, Verm, Merte, Sagna
---Ramsey, Arteta
Cazorla, Ozil, Walcott
-----------Giroud

Poldi, Rosciky and co on the bench.

--------Giroud
Rosicky Ozil Theo
Ramsey Arteta
GIbbs Verms Kos Sagna
---------SHZ

--------------------------Scezhny-------------------------

Sagna----Mertesacker---Vermaelen------Gibbs

-------------------Arteta------------------------------------
-------------------------------Ramsey---------------------
-----------------------Cazorla------------------------------
--------Ozil-----------------------------------Walcott----

------------------------Suarez------------------------------

suarez-everton-450x236.jpg

Linius

I like Co Stompe. He enjoys himself up on stage, maybe that's why he never hit the top level; too laid back!

I haven't put my board up for months. Maybe I should get it out over Christmas. Few pints and darts= great night.

Living where I do, I was very close to the home of darts during the eighties. My uncle went to Bristow's pub and beat him twice and this was before his dartitis. My mother still has a picture of her and Bristow up on his stage.

Hitch come on, chuck an arrow or two!

I hate Co's style of throwing. It's like he's trying to troll the fucking board by always faking two times and throwing it for real the third time. I can't think of a way to make darts more boring :p

And well then there's the opposite with Vincent van der Voort who's throwing darts at lightning speed. It always surprises me that he manages to hit the targets he's looking for :lol

wedward

Is Suarez laughing at you having Ozil on the wing and Cazorla in the middle?

Scum

1081oh-you.jpg

GQman2121

Banned
I just had some bad news break. Nolan Webber, the teenager that my chapter of Blues In America sponsored to go see the club play Fulham back in September, has succumb to brain cancer as of this morning.

The Craig Willinger Fund has been contacted by Chelsea who gave their condolences on behalf of the players and staff.

So sad this close to Christmas and our match on Monday!

noal

Banned
I used to work in a pub that he frequented pretty much every weekend. His cousin (I think) was also the best man at my wedding.

Nice. I don't think I could work in a pub. Either I would get annoyed at all the pissheads or I would want to join them!

I just had some bad news break. Nolan Webber, the teenager that my chapter of Blues In America sponsored to go see the club play Fulham back in September, has succumb to brain cancer as of this morning.

The Craig Willinger Fund has been contacted by Chelsea who gave their condolences on behalf of the players and staff.

R.I.P.

Scum

:-(

Linius

Sorry to hear that :(

noal

Banned
I hate Co's style of throwing. It's like he's trying to troll the fucking board by always faking two times and throwing it for real the third time. I can't think of a way to make darts more boring :p

And well then there's the opposite with Vincent van der Voort who's throwing darts at lightning speed. It always surprises me that he manages to hit the targets he's looking for :lol

Is that an official term? I prefer Dartisans

My favourite player is that one fat bloke who takes about 45 mins to throw each dart. Sweats a river each game too.

---

What a tune

Is it Dennis Smith?

Christ, that bloke has the strangest darting action I have ever seen. If you played against him you would want to claw your eyes out!

dc89

:(

Messi

So sad, glad to see he got to meet his heroes before passing on. Best wishes to his family.

Suen

Is that an official term? I prefer Dartisans

My favourite player is that one fat bloke who takes about 45 mins to throw each dart. Sweats a river each game too.

---

What a tune
:loooool wtf. The fact that people pay to watch something like darts blows my mind. It's quite fun to play though.

Top Bottom