• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

Suen

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Cagliari's president in meltdown mode! Please read..

cellino.jpeg
:loooooooooool one of the funniest figures in Serie A.

With Newcastle's 22 goals out of 24 scored by Frenchman, Olympique Lyonnais is the only football club that has more French goalscores than Newcastle.

Nouveau château indeed
KuGsj.gif

Carbonox

With Newcastle's 22 goals out of 24 scored by Frenchman, Olympique Lyonnais is the only football club that has more French goalscores than Newcastle.

Nouveau château indeed
KuGsj.gif

I believe it's written in the stars that if Pardew took over the France national team, they would then win the World Cup.

Batigol

Banned
Villa should've cashed in on Benteke last season. Would've easily got 20 million for him

I'll take him at Birmingham now for 750k and Zigic in return

L1NETT

Villa should've cashed in on Benteke last season. Would've easily got 20 million for him

I'll take him at Birmingham now for 750k and Zigic in return

Didn't you muppets draw at home to Forest today? Not a bad result. Been doing slightly better recently. Believe in Clark.

L1NETT

Graeme Swan just retired? Wtf?

Um what? Going gets tough and he's off to Question of Sport and Celebrity Masterchef. Cheers Swanny

Early in his career he had mental problems, used to hate the game and sit in his car hoping it would rain.

Doesn't surprise me if i'm being brutal, was never the toughest mentally.

Great. Even at his worst, he's our only reasonably decent, consistent spinner. We're fucked

Borthwick, Rashid or Sam Wood (remember the name)

And we have Overton coming through (remember the name* )

Don't worry. We are in a United period of throwing out the old guard who cba any more (KP= Rio).

Lol at signing this to be Evra's understudy.

AlexanderButtnerManchesterUnitedshirtAug_2814937.jpeg

Would rather have Stevie Wonder as back up.

That was never the reason for signing him. Fabio was loaned to QPR and then Evra needed a back up. If Rafael gets injured, Smalling, Valencia, or Phil Jones could fill in. Evra has no such backup.

lol at you lot claiming he was Jesus and GIFing his every move last season.

Never happened. His first goal was the only thing United praised him about. And that was only because Evra looked hilariously scared.

Linius

Büttner is just an overrated Vitesse cunt. From Vitesse to EPL top is far too big of a step, what could you honestly expect from the boy?

Linius

I thought Van Ginkel was going to make the step before he got injured :(

Can't imagine him succeed there right away honestly. He barely played a full season of Eredivisie. And that's at a midtable club. Maybe if you guys do the same with him as with De Bruyne he can make some steps.

Batigol

Banned
So I'm googling Monty (since I didn't know he was still around!) and the second thing that comes up is 'Monty Panesar beats wife"

U wot m8?

Meier

Watching highlights of the City game.

Clichy was done by Taarabt for Fulham's first goal. Horrendous defending.
Yeah. Yaya didn't help out though. Just kinda jogged and then realized the guy flashing down the middle who would go on to score was unmarked. If he'd run with him, they probably don't get a goal there. Demichelis was way out of position so it was inevitable.

Clichy did not look comfortable but I'm sure he's a better option than Boyata.

Top Bottom