• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

januzaj pls horrendous diving.

Adnan is the second coming of Young.

iIlSmkaEjmREb.gif

Dat Adnan :D

Assuming time traveling hasn't been invented yet, but will in the future, there's always a chance the time traveler hasn't gone back as far as our current time or earlier.

Jarnet87

Not sure if I believe what I am seeing, but United gaining steam?

Better football everywhere. Players looking less lethargic, sharper passing. Defensive pressing instead of sitting back (is this real life?).

Should we start to believe it United fans? (Yes West Ham and Villa are shit but we are getting the type of dominant results we should be against these bottom feeders)

Linius

Better football everywhere. Players looking less lethargic, sharper passing. Defensive pressing instead of sitting back (is this real life?).

Should we start to believe it United fans? (Yes West Ham and Villa are shit but we are getting the type of dominant results we should be against these bottom feeders)

Don't stop believing bro

you can do it

bud

let's say i have a time machine which i use to travel back in time to meet my eighteen year old self. i would've remembered it, right? but i don't.

so did i travel back in time or did i travel to a parallel universe?

Linius

let's say i have a time machine which i use to travel back in time to meet my eighteen year old self. i would've remembered it, right? but i don't.

so did i travel back in time or did i travel to a parallel universe?

That;s a good questio mate

lets answer it

bud

Assuming time traveling hasn't been invented yet, but will in the future, there's always a chance the time traveler hasn't gone back as far as our current time or earlier.

the point is that it's already been done. whether that person or object travels back to our current time is not relevant.

3Sixty

Adam Lallana has nominated a Frenchman for England – Saints team-mate Morgan Schneiderlin.

Tough-tackling Schneiderlin has been overlooked by his country, despite impeccable Premier League displays for Saints.

Lallana said: “I am very surprised he has not been picked for France. Obviously, he is one of the best midfielders in the Premier League.

“He has every attribute going and I can’t speak highly enough about him.”

And Lallana points out: “Morgan has been here five years and can get a British passport to make him eligible for England.

“He likes the idea of playing for England. I room with him on away trips and it is something we have spoken about.”

It's only 4 wins. If we win the next 3 games and keep playing well - then I'll start to feel optimistic.

Carrick and RVP should be back around the turn of the year too, will both be big boosts.

We definitely need 2 players in January though. A LB and CM are musts - but I doubt we can the players we need.

bud

Time travel will never be invented. If it was possible, we'd have met time tourists I would think.
this what bacon was saying: they didn't necessarily travel all the way back to 2013. but even if that had been done, how would we find out?

Top Bottom