• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

Elchele

In April 2013 the Iranian news agency Fars carried a story claiming a 27-year-old Iranian scientist had invented a time machine that allowed people to see into the future. A few days later the story was removed, and replaced with a story quoting an Iranian government official that no such device had been registered.[28][29][30]

It has been done

Messi

NEYMAR2_yotube.v1387550754.jpg

So cute...:p

K1LLER7

We should win but missing Neymar and Messi will be interesting. I guess its Alexis Cesc and Pedro upfront but i'd like to see Tello.
Neymar is out???

Hmm, it should be interesting. Cesc false 9 again I guess. Sanchez has been in fine form too. Barca team should still be able to beat Getafe. They need to with A.Madrid winning and Real Madrid playing afterwards.

Think: Barca, Madrid, Roma & Juventus will all win

Messi

Neymar is out???

Hmm, it should be interesting. Cesc false 9 again I guess. Sanchez has been in fine form too. Barca team should still be able to beat Getafe. They need to with A.Madrid winning and Real Madrid playing afterwards.

Think: Barca, Madrid, Roma & Juventus will all win

Neymar got his 5th yellow leading to a suspension last week. He took a corner too quickly lol.

Yeah all of those should win. Hopefully madrid don't though.

FootballFan

<3 thanks fcbro

quick question about psn and ps4
It's already been more than 3 weeks since the ps4 launch and the ps4 store still isn't updated with new games or demos.
I remember the ps3 getting weekly updates. why isn't the ps4 getting any love from sony

Just wait bro. Ps4 has no games.

Messi

<3 thanks fcbro

thanks mate

quick question about psn and ps4
It's already been more than 3 weeks since the ps4 launch and the ps4 store still isn't updated with new games or demos.
I remember the ps3 getting weekly updates. why isn't the ps4 getting any love from sony

Because nothing is ready. Don't starve is the PS4 Plus game on January 4th I think. Console launches are always like this. It will be March/April before we see real movement.

spidye

Just wait bro. Ps4 has no games.

Because nothing is ready. Don't starve is the PS4 Plus game on January 4th I think. Console launches are always like this. It will be March/April before we see real movement.

I can understand this but there is just one or two demos on the store. I think nba live and fifa got demos.
wasn't a demo mandatory for ps3 release? should be on the ps4 too

Messi

I can understand this but there is just one or two demos on the store. I think nba live and fifa got demos.
wasn't a demo mandatory for ps3 release? should be on the ps4 too

No it wasnt. Only time demos were mandatory was for XBLA. Everything came in hot for both companies this gen. So it will take time.

afer dark took a big hit, eh?

it moved elsewhere

K1LLER7

Neymar got his 5th yellow leading to a suspension last week. He took a corner too quickly lol.

Yeah all of those should win. Hopefully madrid don't though.
Oh, ref was probably a Madrid fan :p

Madrid will win comfortably. Bale AND Ronnie return. Valencia got no chance lol.

You never quite know with Italian teams.
A lot of brown envelopes exchange hands :p

Messi

Oh, ref was probably a Madrid fan :p

Madrid will win comfortably. Bale AND Ronnie return. Valencia got no chance lol.

You never quite know with Italian teams.
A lot of brown envelopes exchange hands :p

Didn't Balenaldo play in that 2-2 draw a week or two ago.

Slizz

Emmy Rossum is ridiculously hot always. But even more so lately

inAuYYwQ7R5HO.gif

iAIgCgUT6u393.gif

ihlkc0TyyaZso.gif

Also wtf I believe its real:

iGpS5Ts9ODXmF.gif

Those thighs match that ass....

Top Bottom