• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

Yeah couldn't recommend Tomb Raider personally. The combat was pretty poor and everything about it screamed 'I WISH I WAS UNCHARTED WHY DON'T YOU LOVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE'

bjaelke

89Inj5w.jpg

Scum

Yeah couldn't recommend Tomb Raider personally. The combat was pretty poor and everything about it screamed 'I WISH I WAS UNCHARTED WHY DON'T YOU LOVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE'

Well, at least my sister and her BF seem interested in playing it. :lol
Plus I have the old Tomb Raider games already on Steam to satisfy my tomb raiding needs.

Its funny because the story in Uncharted is pretty hokey and throwaway, but its clearly created to give you some amazing environments to see, and backed up by some great characters. Tomb Raider goes for the incredibly boring corrugated sheet metal look way too much, and the characters are awfully bland.

The game would have been much better if the island was deserted at the beginning and you arrived at the same time, or thereabouts, as the bad guys, giving it an untouched feel ala the start of Drake's Fortune.

The art style of
the cult's
history and architecture is just boring

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Oranje GAF! I'm going to Amsterdam with my buddies next month! Let's partyyyy!

You're more than welcome to hang out!

Uncharted 4 is gonna look spectacular. After 3, I have reservations on its potential quality overall, but damn its gonna be a looker. Unless ND fuck up and can't get to gips with the PS4. I doubt that though.

Scum

Big wages, not getting a game in favour of a right back, world cup coming up, makes a compelling scenario for a move.

Feorax, pls. Hodgson's taking A. Cole regardless. Maybe Everton can get him on loan if Baines leaves for Man Utd...

Oranje GAF! I'm going to Amsterdam with my buddies next month! Let's partyyyy!

You're more than welcome to hang out!

:O

Lightning

Banned
Uncharted 4 is gonna look spectacular. After 3, I have reservations on its potential quality overall, but damn its gonna be a looker. Unless ND fuck up and can't get to gips with the PS4. I doubt that though.
Uncharted 3 was an utterly fantastic game. I loved it more than UC2.

Scum

This, in itself, is one of the things I don't like about some games in this day and age. All style and no substance. U4 will look stunning. Bet it ends up with a mishmash of U2 & U3 gameplay. D:

L1NETT

I couldn't care less if Uncharted looks out of this world, after Crysis 3 and (having played more of) KZ SF I am tired of gorgeous looking games which are a slog to play through.

Personally found UC3 really hard to get into to and engage with, loved 2 though. Hopefully they return to the later, and I am putting some faith in them.

--

Should be picking up my PS4 some point next month. Gonna get BF4 and probably a few indies until Infamous.

Suen

Ref is way too comfortable when talking to Inter players, look at all the smiles they have together. Bribed.

edit: No Bale in the Valencia - Madrid game? :/

Koko

Banned
Ref is way too comfortable when talking to Inter players, look at all the smiles they have together. Bribed.

edit: No Bale in the Valencia - Madrid game? :/

He still injured.

Madrid's lineup: Diego López, Ramos, Ronaldo, Benzema, Marcelo, Xabi Alonso, Arbeloa, Nacho, Modric, Di María, Isco.

Barzul

I'd take a good game over a pretty game anyday of the week. I think we sometimes become so obsessed with graphics it begins to cloud how we judge the quality of a game. Crysis 3, never again.

L1NETT

I'd take a good game over a pretty game anyday of the week. I think we sometimes become so obsessed with graphics it begins to cloud how we judge the quality of a game. Crysis 3, never again.

Bang on sir. Problem is, pretty graphics make nice trailers and good gifs.

---

Looking forward to the inevitable forum apocalypse when some nomark "journo" gives UC4 a 7/10.

"The system is corrupt, corrupt I tell ye!" yell the anrgy gaming side mob, clasping their 200 pound gaming mouse in rage. In fact, as Sterling put it brilliantly earlier in the year, those people aren't annoyed at the system but at the score. Funny how the same people will use the scores to worship a game and then attack the system when the scores don't match their opinion

-----

Anyways enough moaning about games, football! Do I make the trip to Rotherham on Boxing Day or eat left over turkey and my own body weight in Lindt chocolate? Decisions.

Clegg

Uncharted 3 is one of my most disliked games of last gen. Kept bugging on me and forced me to restart from scratch on a number of occasions. Still never actually finished the game. Got to the Atlantis of the Sands and it bugged again. Gave up after that.

Game itself wasn't a patch on UC2 anyway. I can understand the 7's and 8's.

Remember the review controversy over below 9 scores!

Opinions on UC3 are all over the place though, its not like there is a massive groundswell of people who still disagree with the notin of it being a poor Uncharted game, and merely decent game. 7-8 is about right imo

The review furore was overstated and reactionary, I think most changed their tune after actually playing it. Especially before they patched the controls.

Top Bottom