• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

They deserved their bans, the mods have said enough times that one word posts are not an acceptable way to present your disagreement with an OP

Sorry to hear about your loss dc

This should cheer you up

David-Moyes-Man-Utd.jpg

kun-aguero-goal-vs-qpr-o.gif

(sorry for slideshow framerate)

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I can feel my life force deteriorating watching this game

my whole body is decaying

I don't think I want to live in this world anymore

my will to live is zero

har har we need new servers!

I made a couple of threads about the state of the servers, the site crashing etc, how ridiculous it is people seem to accept we can't talk use this gaming forum during the biggest gaming event of the year (E3).

Instantly locked.

It's some 1984 shit/

confuziz

Banned
My friend was on a trip to Indonesia last month and he fell in love with a Japanese girl.

He brought her over here for the holidays and we met today. I have told her about some japanese things that I only know about because of GAF.

Famitsu. Media-create. EnterBrain. Dragon Quest. Final Fantasy.

and all according to keikaku.

She laughed at the keikaku thing. Today was a good day.

Linius

I made a couple of threads about the state of the servers, the site crashing etc, how ridiculous it is people seem to accept we can't talk use this gaming forum during the biggest gaming event of the year (E3).

Instantly locked.

It's some 1984 shit/

They're watching you. Step down.

sneaky77

Instantly locked.

It's some 1984 shit/

Specially with the amount of money the site makes alledgedly

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
My friend was on a trip to Indonesia last month and he fell in love with a Japanese girl.

He brought her over here for the holidays and we met today. I have told her about some japanese things that I only know about because of GAF.

it's a good day because someone laughed at your jokes?

I always thought you were funny, confuziz!

Zabojnik

Your friend = you?
You know you want to.

sneaky77

oh shit I didn't realize you were a Bilbao fan looooooooool. Grats on the win, glad to see you guys doing well recently. I hope you keep it up.

Oh just fuck off Madrid.

yeah at least it has been a much calmer yr than last season for sure. I don't know that we will finish in top 4, but hopefully Europa League

Zabojnik

Does anyone have an old Pentium 4 processor you want to get rid of? It has to be 400Mhz FSB and possibly 2.4Ghz+. I needs it to somewhat upgrade an old PC.

Suen

yeah at least it has been a much calmer yr than last season for sure. I don't know that we will finish in top 4, but hopefully Europa League
It would be nice to see you back in Champions League though.

Atletico, Bilbao, Madrid, Barca....HNNNNG

Linius

I think you're funny too Confuziz. Though I'm not sure if you mean to be funny most of the time. But that doesn't matter right?

Kassu

Banned
Most of the gaming is unreadable at this point. Trolls, console/PC wars, banderas gifs and one word answers everywhere. It's only good if mods ban more those kind of members.

Uncharted threads are usually the worst though. Tried to read Uncharted 4 thread to find more discussion about the game and instead of that I only found people arguing how Uncharted 3 was either worse game than Bad Rats or the second coming of Christ.

/sighhhh

I'll be glad when today is over. My Grandad passed away during the night.
I'm trying to watch some football to take my mind off things but this Milan game is awful.

:(
Sorry to hear that :(

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
alright bud

If it happened before the draw then yes. If not you're Bacon in disguise.

I'm not sure, I'm only looking at whoscored here.

The guy who was yellowed along with Ibra scored two minutes later.

his first goal of the season too! Must be fucking boiling
KuGsj.gif

Suen

Good that I skipped watching second half of Milan derby. Even Milan/Inter Gaf have stopped posting and results say it is a boring game (but good for the rest of the teams)

Top Bottom