• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

We completely collapsed after Allegri brought on Matri for Saponara. It's as if we intentionally went down to 10 men. We had the game under complete control before that point.

I'd say Allegri should be fired after this shit show, but he's survived worse, the cunt.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Cristiano Ronaldo finishes 2013 with 69 goals in 59 official matches for club and country

-

Milan, you have FAILED this city.

one job ffs

ONE

Turok_TTZ

seeing so much shit from Carlo before, I am used to his current shit now. at least we won but my main concerns are ramos, isco, di maria. Jese should see more time. CR7 needs keep his selfishness in check, he denied benz and jese good chances at goal being better positioned than cr7 at times. if it were bale, the scoreline would be higher in our favor.

AC Milan reap what they sow. Allegri is garbage. I am not interested in AC Milan but I am surprised how they keep such an incompetent scrub in charge. Who did Allegri tap to keep his job?

Fergie

Banned
http://www.squawka.com/news/2013/12...elsea-and-man-utd-for-liverpool/2013122145667

Duf53LH.png

cremino

seeing so much shit from Carlo before, I am used to his current shit now. at least we won but my main concerns are ramos, isco, di maria. Jese should see more time. CR7 needs keep his selfishness in check, he denied benz and jese good chances at goal being better positioned than cr7 at times. if it were bale, the scoreline would be higher in our favor.

AC Milan reap what they sow. Allegri is garbage. I am not interested in AC Milan but I am surprised how they keep such an incompetent scrub in charge. Who did Allegri tap to keep his job?

Galliani is his biggest sponsor and convinced Berlusconi to retain him this summer

Peco

So nothing's changed, we're still shit and I'm getting used to it. Who cares, I'm young, I bet in a couple of decades we'll be good again. Forza Milan.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
are the ryze cinemtics worth youtubing? Looked pretty good from the little I saw, tempted to just watch them as I have no interest in the game

Feorax

Killzone Shadow Fall is utter shite.

I really enjoyed KZ3, but I'm struggling with Shadow Fall. I'm onto the second mission and I'm just bored. Shooting feels crap and the Helghast seem to be just neverending waves rather than quality AI.

Unfortunately, with how stale CoD is and how shite BF4 stability is, there aren't too many viable alternatives.

Top Bottom