• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

dc89

My condolences dc

Most of the gaming is unreadable at this point. Trolls, console/PC wars, banderas gifs and one word answers everywhere. It's only good if mods ban more those kind of members.

Uncharted threads are usually the worst though. Tried to read Uncharted 4 thread to find more discussion about the game and instead of that I only found people arguing how Uncharted 3 was either worse game than Bad Rats or the second coming of Christ.

Sorry to hear that :(

Thanks you two.

Damn what a run by Veratrayer.

jesalr

Kristof Terreur ‏@HLNinEngeland 21m
Van Gaal: "Everyone who knows me knows I won't do 2 jobs at the same time." According to a Dutch paper Levy travelled to Holland today.#THFC

Kristof Terreur ‏@HLNinEngeland 19m
Van Gaal: "I've always said that I want to work in the Premier League, so there's a chance." #THFC

Kristof Terreur ‏@HLNinEngeland 18m
Van Gaal wants to join #THFC after the World Cup, NOS reports.

Kristof Terreur ‏@HLNinEngeland 16m
Also According NOS, Van Gaal and Levy watched the game against Southampton on telly together, in Noordwijk, In Holland. #THFC

confuziz

Banned
Kristof Terreur ‏@HLNinEngeland 21m
Van Gaal: "Everyone who knows me knows I won't do 2 jobs at the same time." According to a Dutch paper Levy travelled to Holland today.#THFC

Kristof Terreur ‏@HLNinEngeland 19m
Van Gaal: "I've always said that I want to work in the Premier League, so there's a chance." #THFC

Kristof Terreur ‏@HLNinEngeland 18m
Van Gaal wants to join #THFC after the World Cup, NOS reports.

Kristof Terreur ‏@HLNinEngeland 16m
Also According NOS, Van Gaal and Levy watched the game against Southampton on telly together, in Noordwijk, In Holland. #THFC

Might happen after the WC.

Suen

Di Maria has been giving away the ball plenty of times. Jese is playing in his position so who the fuck knows were Di Maria is playing now. Benz is still up there and haven't done shit except one attempt at goal. My tolerance for Ancelotti is running out, it's the same pattern every game: keep that underaged-pussy fucker Benz on while he's invisible 90 min of the game, but take out Isco who usually does much of the build up when we push in the box. If this continues for the rest of the season then I hope he gets sacked as soon as summer arrives because he's absolute shite at knowing what players to sub.

elseanio

Mourinho doesn't Mata

0237.png

haha

Made them icon size for you

YYAojOn.png
MFRDu2x.png

xdYWykO.png
RieaI9f.png

Duf53LH.png
DJzSlom.png

3tDDzP0.png