• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

Salazar

Have we signed anyone yet?

5Ry5lUb.gif

Oh god, why am I already angry/depressed

embarrassing.

I'll REALLY miss his post match analysis. It's like he lives in a parallel universe where is tactics and formations are spot on and his Milan was unlucky to lose.

This movie might as well be based on him:

WAKE UP ALLEGRI
I think I'll also miss his summer work, when he tries (and eventually succeed) to fuck up half of our team with muscular injuries.

Brother got me Sherlock series 1 & 2, gotta wait til Christmas to watch. Looking forward to it, will be able to catch up in time if I watch 2 a night :p

Mastadon

Banned
Brother got me Sherlock series 1 & 2, gotta wait til Christmas to watch. Looking forward to it, will be able to catch up in time if I watch 2 a night :p

So good, although the second episodes in both series are shit compared to the others.

Ballon D'Or should just be given to Suarez.

Walshy

Brilliant series, can't wait till season three. It's the best british drama out there atm.

-------

Also Liverpool-GAF, apparently we had scouts over in Seville watching Ivan Rakitić.

Mastadon

Banned
Brilliant series, can't wait till season three. It's the best british drama out there atm.

-------

Also Liverpool-GAF, apparently we had scouts over in Seville watching Ivan Rakitić.

Been linked with him for a long while now. Man Utd are supposed to be looking at him too.

Jack - you think Suarez will be considered next year with his past transgressions?

Jack cw

Jack - you think Suarez will be considered next year with his past transgressions?

I only watched summaries of Liverpools recent games but it appears that Suarez is in similar shape as CR7, so he might be a contender if Liverpool manages to win the championship. And Ribery had its problematic past too and is nominated, so why not?

Suen

Milan is a shithouse. Mastour and El Shaa should leave that dump before it's too late.
By the end of the season they will be above Torino on the table anyway.

Guys don't wear blue today, it will bring you nothing but bad luck. The sky will be red tonight.

Suen

-------

From that I've seen of Rakitic, in particular this season and last season, he make some good passes and is very stable in midfield. Technically I'd say he is good but I don't think he's worth the price Sevilla is demanding (which was above 30+ I think). Let's put it this way, he's not Modric but he's far from bad.

Anyway as it looks now Sevilla will have a hard time earning a CL spot less Bilbao manages to fuck up so Liverpool in CL might be juicy for him.

Jack cw

From that I've seen of Rakitic, in particular this season and last season, he make some good passes and is very stable in midfield. Technically I'd say he is good but I don't think he's worth the price Sevilla is demanding (which was above 30+ I think). Let's put it this way, he's not Modric but he's far from bad.

Anyway as it looks now Sevilla will have a hard time earning a CL spot less Bilbao manages to fuck up so Liverpool in CL might be juicy for him.

He was pretty good at Schalke in his time there. But i doubt he could help right now. And the price is ridiculous, as he isnt even worth 12 million.

Feorax

Looks like Xabi Alonso is going to be the cocktease player over the next couple of transfer windows. I had always thought he (understandably) wanted to go back to Sociedad to finish his career, but it looks like his agent is whoring him around lots of big European clubs.

lol, especially at bolded

He also said that Januzaj was the greatest player in PL history to not have played for a national team.

‏@paddybarclay 20 Nov
Best uncapped players of Premier League era would have to include Steve Bruce. But my No. 1 would be Adnan Januzaj.

I think he's just trying to jinx everyone. Fucking old fart.

Suen

Looks like Xabi Alonso is going to be the cocktease player over the next couple of transfer windows. I had always thought he (understandably) wanted to go back to Sociedad to finish his career, but it looks like his agent is whoring him around lots of big European clubs.
I hope he goes to Bilbao, betray the world.

Yen

I just hope he doesn't go to Chelsea.

Fergie

Banned
Fellaini hasn't had a great start to his United career.

If supposedly played through pain, then it's good he's doing it now. I hope he shows that Everton form sometime.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
God I'm laughing so hard at this

Serie A's clean sheets all-time list

1. Rossi (Milan) 929 minutes 1993-94
2. Zoff (Juve) 903 minutes 1972-73
3. Da Pozzo (Genoa) 791 minutes 1963-64
4. Pelizzoli (Roma) 774 minutes 2003-2004
5. Pinato (Atalanta) 757 minutes 1996-97
6. Marchegiani (Lazio) 745 minutes 1997-98
6. Buffon (Juve) 745 minutes 2013-2014
8. De Sanctis (Roma) 744 minutes 2013-2014